Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Notices

Old July 5th, 2019, 12:02 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Index of 3D Printed Stl Files

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
If I could make a request as well? I don't think this is the exact place for this but I don't know of any other threads for STLs (if you do please link me!). Can someone make a file for Heroscape Dice? The ones on Thingiverse are not great and my dice are getting very faded. I would be willing to pay for someone's design skills, Thanks!
I can make an attempt if no one else wants to do it. I don't know how well they would print--the grooves would have to be deeper.
I’ll print whatever you come up with. I’m fairly desperate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
I got some white dice on eBay for $4 for 12 dice recently. They really do wear down with time. My original red & blues are unusable.
I did the same. Some of the ones I received had thin little blue and red specks remaining for shields/skulls. Fairly upset about getting those trash dice.
Auggie's still has a few sets of dice available.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 5th, 2019, 12:20 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I got a project for you if you are bored sometime White Knight.
A template that can be laid on paper or whatever that would allow one to draw the lines for hexes. Maybe a seven hexer with some gaps between the hexes. It can be super thin, I know it will need connection points in the corners to hold the center hex in place.
Old July 5th, 2019, 01:38 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the link @mac122 I’m really just looking to get dice with grooves for the symbols so I don’t have to worry about the fading symbols anymore.
Old July 5th, 2019, 02:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Higher Resolution Trees

HS Tree 10 hi-res
HS Tree 11 hi-res
HS Tree 12 hi-res
HS Tree large hi-res

Yodaking, can you put these with the trees in the OP? The bases and rocks should still be good. Thanks.
Can do.

*edit* It looks like all, or most, of your pics have disappeared from the FP White Knight. Did you remove them from the hosting site or something?
Old July 5th, 2019, 06:05 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I can make an attempt if no one else wants to do it. I don't know how well they would print--the grooves would have to be deeper.
If it makes it faster I found this dice customizer on Thingiverse..
Old July 5th, 2019, 06:09 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
If I could make a request as well? I don't think this is the exact place for this but I don't know of any other threads for STLs (if you do please link me!). Can someone make a file for Heroscape Dice? The ones on Thingiverse are not great and my dice are getting very faded. I would be willing to pay for someone's design skills, Thanks!
Try this one. Heroscape Die

I can also make separate attack and defense dice.

After you print it, take a picture so I can see how it came out. I suggest printing it with a corner to the bed and the opposite corner straight up. That should keep it most balanced.
Old July 5th, 2019, 06:16 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Higher Resolution Trees

HS Tree 10 hi-res
HS Tree 11 hi-res
HS Tree 12 hi-res
HS Tree large hi-res

Yodaking, can you put these with the trees in the OP? The bases and rocks should still be good. Thanks.
Can do.

*edit* It looks like all, or most, of your pics have disappeared from the FP White Knight. Did you remove them from the hosting site or something?
Well rats, the URL signature expired. I guess Facebook has a time expiration on sharing.

I guess I'll have to find a new hosting service...
Old July 5th, 2019, 08:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've been using mediafire.
Old July 5th, 2019, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by white knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by l0b5t3r View Post
if i could make a request as well? I don't think this is the exact place for this but i don't know of any other threads for stls (if you do please link me!). Can someone make a file for heroscape dice? The ones on thingiverse are not great and my dice are getting very faded. I would be willing to pay for someone's design skills, thanks!
try this one. heroscape die

i can also make separate attack and defense dice.

After you print it, take a picture so i can see how it came out. I suggest printing it with a corner to the bed and the opposite corner straight up. That should keep it most balanced.
YOU ROCK my friend.
Old July 8th, 2019, 11:10 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Or...you could always go:
1 = Blank
2, 3 = Shield
4, 5, 6 = Skull
Old July 9th, 2019, 05:34 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

I took the plunge and ordered a 3D printer today. What's the best filament type for printing terrain?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old July 9th, 2019, 07:04 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
I took the plunge and ordered a 3D printer today. What's the best filament type for printing terrain?
PLA. It depends on your printer but in general ABS isnt very good for tabletop terrain in comparison. You have to run it quite a bit hotter and still I had adhesion and warping issues. The other types of filament can work but PLA is probably best for tabletop terrain. As far as brands go, I hear good things about hatchbox but me personally have gone through over 50 lbs of melca brand and 3d solutech brand 1.75mm pla and have only had issues with about 2 of the 25-30 rolls. You're about to have some great fun.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing