Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old November 14th, 2017, 09:29 PM

bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker
What a community!

Managed to get my first Heroscape in for a couple of years (became a dad which made it a bit harder), and just as long since I've been here. I came here looking for a map, and was worried that maybe the site had disappeared given it has now been several years since the game was discontinued...

Guess I was wrong! Looks like there is still plenty happening, plenty of maps still being made, and lots of community projects. This place is awesome.

Just wanted to call out what an awesome community this is. And here I was thinking I might have to go on a mad map download spree in case they disappeared...

On that note (and something that may be answered elsewhere), I remember there being a website where you could put in the terrain you had and it would provide you a list of the maps on this website (and maybe other websites?) that you could build based on the terrain you owned. Is that still somewhere?

Thanks awesome people!
Old November 14th, 2017, 09:41 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: What a community!

There is such a website, and someone will be along shortly to point you to it.

And, as you say, here we are. You're welcome!

Thank you for the kind words. Let's not forget, though, that you are one of us, too.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old November 14th, 2017, 09:42 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Welcome back to the site and congratulations on becoming a father!

I haven't heard about that website that you mentioned, but I'm sure that someone else here has. It's definitely a resource that I'd be interested in using as well, though!
Old November 14th, 2017, 11:23 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the appreciation. The website you were thinking of was Heroscape.cz, but the site is down now, but there is the public heroscape map database. I posted this recently:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Not sure how you'll figure out how to link them, but for a list of all heroscape maps, check out:
Old November 16th, 2017, 11:11 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

It's a pity that the site is down. It would've been pretty convenient to have all of the maps in one database that lets you know which ones you can actually build!
Old November 16th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Grats on fatherhood.

Yes, this is quite simply the best community you will ever find.

One of my favorite moments was when someone asked why we were discussing the NFL on Heroscapers and my reply was because you can actually have a discussion here.

Seriously, it blows me away the number of subjects and discussions I have been privy to here. We are really blessed to have found each other in such a forum.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion