Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old November 25th, 2008, 10:40 PM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!
Re: WAIT! Are you sure that post belongs in this category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
It's called the edit button.
Aah the edit button, one of my most used tools on this site. The edit button can be used if you posted something but misread the date on the last post.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.

Last edited by Richard; November 25th, 2008 at 10:58 PM.
Old February 18th, 2009, 02:37 PM

LuckyFingers09 Woo who?

Where can I start a thread about the probability of men and women winning/losing heroscape games and what gender might have to do with it?

LuckyFingers09 is the Wicked Witch of the West in Prismatic Manor
Old February 18th, 2009, 02:58 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyFingers09 View Post
Where can I start a thread about the probability of men and women winning/losing heroscape games and what gender might have to do with it?
Sounds like a discussion for HeroScape General Discussion which is described in this manner: General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here. Basically, anything that has to do with HS, but does not fit in the other Official HS forums should go there.
Old July 9th, 2009, 11:56 AM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is really random, but does anyone have an unlock everything cheat for Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 on the gamecube?

Thanks!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old July 9th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
This is really random, but does anyone have an unlock everything cheat for Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 on the gamecube?

Thanks!
Shouldn't that question go in the Video Games section???
Old July 9th, 2009, 11:59 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post

Thanks!

Edit: Gah! Ninja'd by Cav.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old July 9th, 2009, 12:01 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyFingers09 View Post
I'm sure Gloria Steinham will enjoy reading that one.
Old December 16th, 2009, 05:35 AM

N-Scaper94 *glass shatters*

Hey, this is random, but my name is N-Scaper94, what a coincidence Scaper94, that, we both almost have the same username! And I didn't even know it!

God loves you and He wants you to be saved today!

If at first you don't succeed, don't go sky diving
Old December 17th, 2009, 01:26 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by N-Scaper94 View Post
Hey, this is random, but my name is N-Scaper94, what a coincidence Scaper94, that, we both almost have the same username! And I didn't even know it!
Old December 17th, 2009, 01:27 AM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Nice LOL cat Oncara.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old June 21st, 2010, 09:38 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

This is probably the best thread ever.

Edit: Tricked Ya! Not really an edit.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old June 21st, 2010, 09:47 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by N-Scaper94 View Post

Can an admin please change his username? It's aggravating me. I would appreciate it.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General