Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 4th, 2020, 07:35 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Magneto (AoA) (Vote for Initial Playtesting)

Yeah, wasn't too concerned with him, as all of his stuff would want you picking him with all Rebels to maximize his usefulness. But in general I think they should all get it. If they don't, it's not something I care that much about, but it meets the criteria from my understanding. Iceman, Jean, and Kitty especially so(as well as Nightcrawler, but he bypasses on SI technicality), as they were the ones to directly crossover with those from 616, and I believe Magneto saw visions or something? Can't recall for sure, but Bishop sort of ties their different realities together and makes all that apparent to them.
Old June 4th, 2020, 07:39 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I believe our process right now is if the LD believes the symbol should be on, they note it in the SP and make sure it's known (so we don't have a Final Editing battle) and folks should make known whether they're good with that or not.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 4th, 2020, 11:07 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Still need one more vote, but here's what I'm thinking game wise for thorough testing. Feel free to chime in @LordVenoc if you feel anything is missing.

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Magneto (AoA)

Army Test 1 @340
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units:
Magneto(340), Sabretooth(270), Colossus(315), Shadowcat(185), Wild Child(160) (1270)
vs.
Luke Cage(190), Iron Fist(260), Spider-Man(250), Daredevil(200), Jessica Jones(220), Moon Knight(150) (1270)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2 @340
Units:
Magneto(340), Sabretooth(270), Scarlet Witch(255), Shadowcat(185) (1150)
vs.
Star-Lord(250), Nebula(240), Gamora(300), Iron Fist(260) (1150)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3 @340
Units:
Magneto(340), Wild Child(160), Colossus(315), Shadowcat(185) (1000)
vs.
Fantastic Four (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 4 @340
Units:
Magneto(340), Nightcrawler(230), Sabretooth(270), Wild Child(160) (1000)
vs.
Nightwing(200), Superboy(240), Starfire(210), Raven(190), Red Robin(160) (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 5 @340
Units:
Magneto(340), Rogue(300), Sabretooth(270), Jean Grey(240), Iceman(260) (1410)
vs.
Cyclops(240), Phoenix(230), Nightcrawler(210), Sage(190), Wolverine(280), Archangel(260) (1410)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:

Last edited by Arkham; June 6th, 2020 at 04:33 AM.
Old June 4th, 2020, 11:19 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea though never mind checklists.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 4th, 2020, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
yea though never mind checklists.
I do them mentally at least if that makes you feel better at all. I spend hours on the powers, comparing to other figures, previous versions, and putting together the wording. Certainly nothing I just half haphazardly slap together in a few minutes.
Old June 4th, 2020, 11:28 PM

I wouldn't have thought anything was haphazard at all, no.

Old June 5th, 2020, 10:05 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Magneto (AoA) (Initial Playtesting)

Nope. No concerns from me here. I considered suggesting a more disruptiony foe, but the Magneto's main power makes that not really overly effective in the long run. Quite a big beating in the first one.
Old June 5th, 2020, 11:56 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Cool with where he landed here, though I didn't quite mind just having him give out double turns as well. Interesting that he's all-in on Rebels here and doesn't care about Mutant-ness, but I suppose AoA Magneto is carrying Xavier's banner, so I think that's justifiable here.

Not really into the crossover symbol here for reasons that have been litigated before, and I'd probably simplify the second power a bit to something more like "REBEL STAND" or "X-MEN UNITY" - it reads a little clunky to me as-is, but that's just my preference.
Old June 6th, 2020, 04:59 AM

Hmmm...

Well, I finished 4 games for the initials. He's gone 1-3.
Win:
• Very close win against the Guardians, coming down to a 1 life Magneto.

Losses:
• Huge blowout loss against the Fighters.
• Medium loss against the Fantastic Four.
• Big loss against the Titans.

Lead the Rebellion is useful, but I'm noticing it never leads to a giant momentum shift or huge win for them for the round, they usually hit hard, but then the enemy hits just as hard back if not harder depending on who is in play/multi-turns etc. So for being a one-off, it feels fun, but slightly underwhelming power wise.

X-Men Stand Together remains useful. Gaining a +1 to Attack or +2 to a d20 roll can certainly help any figure, so that's fine as-is.

Reactive Toss doesn't come up super often, but is nice when you can toss someone away or into engagement with another figure they may not want to be. So it feels fine.

I think the issue really comes down to Lead the Rebellion just slightly lacking something. In the blowout loss, it never triggered due to no Initiative losses, and when you start losing your figures it becomes weaker due to not having the turns to make use of it. In the other 3 games, it just worked out that Round 2 was an initiative loss on each, so I used it then to avoid losing out on it or not having the figures in potential later rounds.

Any ideas? Drafting him as-is may be hard to justify with the likes of Professor X and Cyclops being much cheaper and a lot more reliable and consistent in what they offer.
Old June 6th, 2020, 08:09 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I haven’t looked over the tests yet, but random thoughts. Is the effect itself lackluster, or could never trigger when you needed it to? You could trigger it when a figure you control is destroyed. Not tied to initiative or anything.
Old June 6th, 2020, 08:12 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Could you swap it from turn with 3 Rebels to three turns with Rebels? Might be worrier (which is bad at this point) but could make it more viable as he loses allies if he or allies could double turn.
Old June 6th, 2020, 04:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

What if you left it as once per game after losing initiative, but then you only give up one of his regular turns instead of all your regular turns?

LEAD THE REBELLION
Once per game, if you lose initiative, you may immediately remove one unrevealed numbered Order Marker from this Army Card. If you do, take an immediate turn with Magneto, then take a turn with up to 2 other Unique Rebel Heroes you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Magneto, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

I would think that would give you the tactical edge you are looking for as you'd steal the initiative win away, then get the one big turn of Magneto + 2 Rebels, and still have 2 more turns that round to take.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library