Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 28th, 2020, 11:01 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Indigo Tribesman (Initial Posted)

Tried this language (with the potential of just making them Indigo Lantern like every non-Indigo-1/2 will be). Lines up somewhat more with the Uncommon Star Sapphire. Thoughts? Does this communicate it well:

Quote:
EMOTIONAL PURGE
Instead of attacking, you may choose a Unique Hero within 3 clear sight spaces of this Indigo Lantern that is not a Tribesman and does not have any indigo Battery Markers on its card. Place an indigo Battery Marker from this card onto the chosen hero’s card. For the entire game, figures that have an indigo Battery Marker on their card that they did not begin the game with roll one fewer die when attacking and may not take a turn without revealing an Order Marker on its card. Before taking a turn with one of these figures, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-6, remove that Battery Marker from the game.
Underlined text was on Uncommon Star Sapphire but not present in Karat's suggestion. Is it necessary? If it isn't I might prefer to go back to Compassionate. No mechanical difference currently, but more accurately conveys the theme.

Last edited by LordVenoc; March 28th, 2020 at 12:48 PM.
Old March 28th, 2020, 12:03 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Seems fine either way. Depends more on your preference. I do think it's just slightly cleaner though.
Old March 28th, 2020, 12:06 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Seems fine either way. Depends more on your preference. I do think it's just slightly cleaner though.
What is cleaner? I think I asked like 5 questions too many and have confused myself now.
Old March 28th, 2020, 12:09 PM

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
What is cleaner? I think I asked like 5 questions too many and have confused myself now.
What you have above
Old March 28th, 2020, 12:27 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I assume you mean indigo Battery Marker there.

Maybe let them bond regardless of if the Tribesman attacks or not? And if the Tribesman doesn't attack, you get to take a turn with 2 Indigo Tribesmen?
Old March 28th, 2020, 12:48 PM
Book Wyrm

I do. Corrected. I'm generally not opposed to that, but wonder if that would be too much of an uptick alongside letting the debuff last after death.
Old March 28th, 2020, 05:22 PM
Book Wyrm

Re: The Book of Indigo Tribe Recruit (Vote for Public)

Alright, if no thoughts, I'll propose Public Playtesting updating to the following:

Quote:
NAME = INDIGO LANTERN
SPECIES = UNKNOWN
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = TRIBESMAN
PERSONALITY = COMPASSIONATE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 120

INDIGO POWER STAVE 2

Start the game with 2 indigo Battery Markers on this card. Add 1 to Indigo Lantern's Range and Defense numbers for each indigo Battery Marker on this card.

EMOTIONAL PURGE
Instead of attacking, you may choose a Unique Hero within 3 clear sight spaces of this Indigo Lantern that is not does not have the Compassionate personality and does not have any indigo Battery Markers on its card. Place an indigo Battery Marker from this card onto the chosen hero’s card. For the entire game, figures that have an indigo Battery Marker on their card that they did not begin the game with roll one fewer die when attacking and may not take a turn without revealing an Order Marker on its card. Before taking a turn with one of these figures, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-6, remove that Battery Marker from the game.

TRIBAL UNITY
After revealing an Order Marker on an Unique Tribesman's Army Card, if that Tribesman did not attack, you may take a turn with one Indigo Tribe Recruit. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
If we are still feeling like we're coming in low, we can talk more about the Tribal Unity change Archie brought up.

Last edited by Tornado; March 28th, 2020 at 06:04 PM.
Old March 28th, 2020, 05:35 PM

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Indigo Tribesman (Vote for Public Tests)

Considering their win/loss record I expect they'll still come in weak, but if you think that's enough of a change I'm happy to send it to public testing and see. Are you tied to 120 points?
Old March 28th, 2020, 05:41 PM
Book Wyrm

They should probably be above 100, given they are lanterns, but no. I could go 110 as well, and if they are still feeling weak making that change. I do think the marker effect continuing after death is going to help balance things up more toward the 110/120 as is though.
Old March 28th, 2020, 05:51 PM

Makes sense. You've got my yea
Old March 28th, 2020, 06:05 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Once you make a bolded proposal.
Yea

Nevermind, pulled a japes.
Old March 28th, 2020, 06:05 PM

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library