Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old August 29th, 2009, 11:26 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Legos anyone?

I was looking at my HeroScape today, waiting for inspiration for a new map and something amazing hit me. Legos. I have quite the expansive collection from when I was younger stored away in the shed, and the thought occured to me to mix two of the greatest 'toys' ever. I found a brick and compared it to a heroscape hex, and they appear to be about the same size. I wanted to ask if anyone had mixed the two before, and ask if they had pictures of what they came up with. I have some cool ideas that might appear on this site.

My collection consists of sci-fi/star wars, islanders/imperialism, ninja, a bunch of ones that I didn't get many from the same theme, and a lot of Megabloks Dragons stuff. The Dragons stuff will probably be the coolest, as there are fortresses, castles, mines, and even a ship that I believe are about the right size to work with the HeroScape pieces.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old August 29th, 2009, 11:57 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Legos anyone?

I too have discovered the size simalarities. It is strangely odd, IMO. I haven't come up with any good terrain. Since the Legos are blocky and the tiles are hexagonal, I've found that it is somewhat difficult to make nice looking obstacles. I suppose you could make a few straight walls, but put some holes in to make it look a bit war-torn. Also, I like making units out of the Lego guys. I made this really cool Warlord on a black horse. No card yet, though. Hope this helps!

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios