Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old November 17th, 2012, 02:51 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

I was just forced by threat of harm to watch the last Twilight movie...

My favorite part:
Spoiler Alert!

My least favorite part:
Spoiler Alert!

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old November 17th, 2012, 03:21 AM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechief View Post

My favorite part:
Spoiler Alert!

My least favorite part:
Spoiler Alert!
Only Twilight can come up with such a plot twist. Or should I say them folks are really twisted.

Last edited by screwDriver; November 17th, 2012 at 08:23 AM.
Old November 17th, 2012, 03:46 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Avengers!!

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old November 17th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Toy Story 2. Loved it.
Old November 17th, 2012, 07:03 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:

My favorite part:
Spoiler Alert!

My least favorite part:
Spoiler Alert!
My gosh, I just looked it up. I can't believe they actually pulled one of the biggest freaking cliches in filmmaking history.

I saw Part 1. Easily one of the worst films I've ever seen. And now this one is that cliched. At least it has some sort of violence for eye candy.
Old November 17th, 2012, 07:22 PM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:

My favorite part:
Spoiler Alert!

My least favorite part:
Spoiler Alert!
My gosh, I just looked it up. I can't believe they actually pulled one of the biggest freaking cliches in filmmaking history.

I saw Part 1. Easily one of the worst films I've ever seen. And now this one is that cliched. At least it has some sort of violence for eye candy.
Well consider the target audience...

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old November 17th, 2012, 07:32 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

No excuse for making a bad movie.
Old November 17th, 2012, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Eh, in my opinion regardless of whether I like a movie or not. If the money is made it must be appealing to someone. Though I must admit, if the movie could have been better and still raked in the cash it should have.

Old November 17th, 2012, 08:27 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I finally sat down and watched Super 8. Not bad. I could definitely feel Spielberg's touch in terms of building suspense/expectation, not to mention the beautiful sound. I think I'll keep it on the DVR for a while, and eventually buy the DVD.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old November 17th, 2012, 08:57 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Quote:
Eh, in my opinion regardless of whether I like a movie or not. If the money is made it must be appealing to someone. Though I must admit, if the movie could have been better and still raked in the cash it should have.
I don't care if anybody likes any movie. You can like Twilight and I wouldn't judge you. I just hope you realize it's a bad movie. Heck, I love Batman and Robin (Grew up with it, ya know), but I know it's awful.

At the same time, I heard Transpotting is an amazing film, and I saw it, and I didn't care for it. Yeah, it's good, just not my thing. (I preferred the raw, emotional Requiem for a Dream. :P )
Old November 17th, 2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I don't care if anybody likes any movie. You can like Twilight and I wouldn't judge you. I just hope you realize it's a bad movie. Heck, I love Batman and Robin (Grew up with it, ya know), but I know it's awful.

At the same time, I heard Transpotting is an amazing film, and I saw it, and I didn't care for it. Yeah, it's good, just not my thing. (I preferred the raw, emotional Requiem for a Dream. :P )
Yep, I agree 100% I love many movies from when I was a kid that when I watch now I feel like "how did I ever watch this?" and yet I can not look away. It is funny how our tastes outmatch our lust for quality in what we watch.

Old November 17th, 2012, 11:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I watched that Tin Tin movie by Spielberg and kept finding myself thinking parts of it reminded me of an Indiana Jones movie. Was not at all familiar with the character before hand, which I understand is a European creation, but it was entertaining none the less. The fact that it is cartoonish in nature helps you get past all the parts that would not hold up in a real world setting.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies