Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old January 14th, 2018, 02:35 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Modular dungeon walls (inspired by Raudulfr)

The easily paintability is fantastic to hear. Those would look amazing with some paint, a wash, and some green flocking.
Old January 14th, 2018, 06:01 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

The slots look like they are working really well. Would it be possible to make the top of the walls slotted as well so that we can make some places taller? Perhaps make a slightly fancy top cap piece for when you want to stop making it any taller. This way we can make sure that dragons can't see over the walls. I'm pretty excited to see this come along, it looks great so far.

Would you be willing to post your model file? Or PM it to me? I don't have a printer myself but I know some people who do, and I want to try using Blender to make some broken walls and stuff, along with printing my own walls.
Old January 15th, 2018, 11:47 AM

Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
The slots look like they are working really well. Would it be possible to make the top of the walls slotted as well so that we can make some places taller? Perhaps make a slightly fancy top cap piece for when you want to stop making it any taller.
Great idea, i'll add this soon.

Quote:
Would you be willing to post your model file? Or PM it to me? I don't have a printer myself but I know some people who do, and I want to try using Blender to make some broken walls and stuff, along with printing my own walls.
My plan was to release the whole set on my Thingiverse page once i've printed and test fit everything.
Old January 15th, 2018, 12:12 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Silly question - would you be able to simply sell the pieces? I don't have access to a printer.
Old January 15th, 2018, 12:24 PM

Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby! Dhaphaos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
Silly question - would you be able to simply sell the pieces? I don't have access to a printer.
Maybe eventually. I wasn't looking to charge for anything but I could supply printed unpainted parts. The material cost isn't expensive but the time involved sucks lol. About 1.5 hours per piece on the printer.

Your pic is familiar, Are you active on the Facebook group as well?
Old January 15th, 2018, 01:19 PM

I'd happily cover the materials and time for whatever fee.

And yes I am!
Old January 16th, 2018, 10:51 AM

I made a little progress last night. After scrapping a bunch of door ideas I came up with this one. It works out the best to have a large enough door to fit normal human sized figures through. I dislike that it takes up three hexes though. I may need to rework a hinge system similar to the castle set. My idea of a pinned door works (circled in red) but I think it will bind when trying to fully open it.

Old January 16th, 2018, 12:11 PM

Huh! Interesting. MAkes you wonder what problems they had in the castle set design.
Old January 16th, 2018, 01:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wow.

Did not realize you were going to make a functional door.
Awesome.

Perhaps a rectangular door would be easier to hinge.
Old January 16th, 2018, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Wow.

Did not realize you were going to make a functional door.
Awesome.

Perhaps a rectangular door would be easier to hinge.
I tried that too with similar results. I think it would be easiest to just make a set of hinges on the back side of the door.
Old January 16th, 2018, 01:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Really awesome.

Looking forward to the results!
Old January 17th, 2018, 03:02 PM

fastbilly1 knows what's in an order marker fastbilly1 knows what's in an order marker

This is awesome. The concept could easily be adapted to make housing for a town. Flat or pitched roofs aswell.

Once my new belt comes in I will be able to print again so if you need a beta tester...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles