Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old October 3rd, 2021, 12:56 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Florida Scapers

Still any Florida scapers? Moved down recently and got my life in order enough to play some 'scape irl again 😎

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old October 21st, 2021, 09:57 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Things are quieter than they used to be. I'm over in the Miami area, but haven't run a tourney in years. I know another Scaper up in the Palm area.

Hopefully some others will see this thread and chime in. Scapers are everywhere. Just takes a bit to find them.
Old August 17th, 2022, 04:40 PM

KeeperOfPeace is surprisingly tart

I know this hasn't been active in some time, but are there any players in the Pinellas County/ Tampa area?

Old August 19th, 2022, 06:28 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeperOfPeace View Post
I know this hasn't been active in some time, but are there any players in the Pinellas County/ Tampa area?
I'm up in Tallahassee still, a decent bit of my friends play with me but I'm the only person with a collection
Old August 19th, 2022, 06:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I have a friend in the Tampa area. He may be interested. He has no collection anymore though.
Old August 19th, 2022, 06:35 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaesShurrig View Post
Quote:
I'm up in Tallahassee still, a decent bit of my friends play with me but I'm the only person with a collection
I lived in Tallahassee over twenty years ago. I lived in Woodlake at Killearn on Delaney Avenue. I no longer have ties there but it wasn't a bad place to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I have a friend in the Tampa area. He may be interested. He has no collection anymore though.
My parents live about an hour and a half north of Tampa, in Citrus County. Maybe next time I'm in Florida (not sure when), we can meet up. If the stars align, I might get my 22-year-old son who lives near Jacksonville to join us.

Old August 19th, 2022, 06:42 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

My parents sold their place in Avon Park unfortunately. Would have been really nice to visit them and my friend in one trip.
I am going to try to make it down to see my friend this winter. I think his daughter is old enough now that they can handle a short visit.
Old August 23rd, 2022, 09:20 PM

DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby! DocBlizz rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Me and my 3 boys are in Lakeland.
a few years back we had a couple meetups in Orlando @burneyflame was organizing it.

Had some good times with about 10ish each time. Some from Jacksonville, others from Gainsville

DocBlizz is Otonashi...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old August 27th, 2022, 12:06 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlizz View Post
Quote:
Me and my 3 boys are in Lakeland.
a few years back we had a couple meetups in Orlando @burneyflame was organizing it.

Had some good times with about 10ish each time. Some from Jacksonville, others from Gainsville
I remember wanting to go to one of these but couldn't because of school, vacations, etc.

If we were to hold something in Jax or Gainesville I'd be more than happy to go
Old October 15th, 2022, 05:47 PM

Giving this thread a bump because I think it'd be cool to get the community going again! I've been playing the game again with a lot of my friends and while it's been fun, a lot of them don't wanna play 3-4 games with me in a given day. I'm willing to help in any way I can to get maybe a tournament set up this winter?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers