Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Closed Thread

Old February 12th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: Any other childfree people here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekoxe1 View Post
There's no need to discuss it any more than there's a need to discuss whether or not the Earth may be flat or not. What do you mean by "clogging up the thread", do you know how the internet works, a thread is just a collection of posts. Nothing happens if people stop posting in it and nothing happens if you keep writing in it. People who subscribe to it can either keep reading it or not, and they can unsubscribe to it, or not. Have you ever stopped to think how utterly stupid the idea of "clogging a thread up" is.
How about clogging up the Forum? Your apparent tantrum makes it very difficult to see if any posts have been updated recently when using the "Today's Posts" under the Quick Links. Please stop.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old February 12th, 2016, 07:13 PM

ekoxe1 is surprisingly tart

I'm not having a tantrum! I'm just having a laugh, you shouldn't take it so seriously, take the opportunity to go outside and take a breath of fresh air-
If you believe mankind was insta created about 4000 years ago you probably could use a bit of oxygen up there
Old February 12th, 2016, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Gotcha, keep my head down, know my place, try not to activate threads that you're all still subscribed to? I actually had what I assume to be a grown man tell me to "bite my tongue newbie" so I think I'm slowly starting to get the kind of creepy inbred vibe now, I was just surprised to see all that stuff in this thread about evolution denial etc, kind of makes sense, it reminds me of my wifes stories when she visited the US for a year and got quasi kidnapped by being sent away to some weird religious summer camp where they tried to make her see the error of her sinning ways by preaching to her all day and keeping them away from satanic influence like TV. Of course, all the folks running that camp had TV and phones in their OWN living areas.

I dont know what substantive is supposd to mean in a casual chit chat. My comment was equally that. Casual chit chat. Are there really people here that believe that mankind was spontaneously created 4000 years ago, I mean like real mentally ill people do?

The point is that your comment, "wait, what?" didn't add anything to a thread that has been dormant for 2 years. So people that may have commented in this thread at any point before, are going to get notice that the thread was commented on again, and they'll go and check it out. Then when everyone just see's, "wait, what?", it's kind of a waste of time. You see it as activating an old thread, but to what purpose? You didn't post an opinion for others to respond to.
you should unsubscribe from the thread if you feel like theres nothing more that needs to be said. I'll be the judge of whether I feel like my post was worthy of anything, it was to me, as I was directly addressing the lunacy of the OP as a free and sovereign individual. I chose not to read the rest of the thread, its a free country, right?
Old February 12th, 2016, 07:21 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Gotcha, keep my head down, know my place, try not to activate threads that you're all still subscribed to? I actually had what I assume to be a grown man tell me to "bite my tongue newbie" so I think I'm slowly starting to get the kind of creepy inbred vibe now, I was just surprised to see all that stuff in this thread about evolution denial etc, kind of makes sense, it reminds me of my wifes stories when she visited the US for a year and got quasi kidnapped by being sent away to some weird religious summer camp where they tried to make her see the error of her sinning ways by preaching to her all day and keeping them away from satanic influence like TV. Of course, all the folks running that camp had TV and phones in their OWN living areas.

I dont know what substantive is supposd to mean in a casual chit chat. My comment was equally that. Casual chit chat. Are there really people here that believe that mankind was spontaneously created 4000 years ago, I mean like real mentally ill people do?

The point is that your comment, "wait, what?" didn't add anything to a thread that has been dormant for 2 years. So people that may have commented in this thread at any point before, are going to get notice that the thread was commented on again, and they'll go and check it out. Then when everyone just see's, "wait, what?", it's kind of a waste of time. You see it as activating an old thread, but to what purpose? You didn't post an opinion for others to respond to.
you should unsubscribe from the thread if you feel like theres nothing more that needs to be said. I'll be the judge of whether I feel like my post was worthy of anything, it was to me, as I was directly addressing the lunacy of the OP as a free and sovereign individual. I chose not to read the rest of the thread, its a free country, right?
About 40 necros in the last hour? It has nothing to do with subscriptions. Your boorish behavior makes it difficult to see if anything worthwhile is actually being posted. Please stop.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old February 12th, 2016, 07:31 PM

I will if you stop replying to me first.
Old February 12th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nothing worth continuing here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General