Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old April 9th, 2020, 11:08 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
tcglkn Sales list

Hey everyone, looking to gauge interest in a large terrain lot. A few things, I would want to sell this all at once. As such, it would need to be a local pickup. Right now my Heroscape is near Charlotte, NC where my parents live, but if we make a deal I could pick it up and bring it to you anywhere between there and Orlando, FL pretty easily. What I have (terrain only, no classic HeroScape figures):
3 Fortress
2 Road
2 Tundra
2 Jungle
2 Lava
2 RotV with sparkly water
2 BftU
2 Marvel
1 SotM

I also have nearly a full C3G SuperHeroscape collection (~95% of their figure catalog) with printed cards that I would accept offers on if anyone is looking to get into C3G.
Please reach out if you are interested and we can discuss pricing and logistics.

Last edited by tcglkn; September 18th, 2022 at 05:01 PM.
Old April 21st, 2020, 02:34 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: tcglkn 4/9/20 Tradelist

Sold very few things, but willing to sell the remaining lot here and ship it anywhere in the USA for $2500+shipping. Almost half off of AllThingsHeroscape prices.
Old May 8th, 2020, 07:30 PM
Tickle Pickle

Re: tcglkn 4/9/20 Tradelist

Updated the spreadsheet. Still looking to sell things all together for $2500+shipping.
Old September 18th, 2022, 05:01 PM
Tickle Pickle

Re: tcglkn Sales list

gauging interest

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades