Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old January 13th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Secret Santa 2011

I'd guess 'Scaper94 just because the clue is close to the burning villages of Eruption.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old January 15th, 2012, 10:05 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I needed not guess or give clues, seeing as how addresses help you identify your giver/givee.
Unless your Secret Santa is from Minnesota

I counted four Santas from MN....

'Scaper94
sixthflagbearer
suquamish
hoju511

Scaper's clue is "I may be the last of my people..." I don't think this has anything to do with what I received (Warriors of Ghostlight Fen).

sixthflagbearer's clue is "Ghostbusters, Hercules, and common squads." Again, I don't think this applies to me.

That leaves suquamish and hoju.

Both appear to live very close to St. Paul, which is the city on the return address.

50/50 chance....

I'm guessing...

hoju511?

Now for my clue:

If you battle me I will revile
People always say my style is wild
You've got gall you've got guile
To step to me I'm a rapophile

Perhaps that clue will only make sense to me.... it's somewhat of a stretch
Old January 16th, 2012, 02:06 AM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverEngineered View Post

Now for my clue:

Is that "intergalactic" by the Beastie Boys? As in Battleship: Galaxies (does sound like a bit of a stretch). I'm guessing Overengineered as my Secret Santa. Mine was postmarked from Northern VA, and I was thinking you were somewhere in that neck of the woods. Am I right in my deduction?
Old January 16th, 2012, 10:37 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
Quote:

Now for my clue:

Is that "intergalactic" by the Beastie Boys? As in Battleship: Galaxies (does sound like a bit of a stretch). I'm guessing Overengineered as my Secret Santa. Mine was postmarked from Northern VA, and I was thinking you were somewhere in that neck of the woods. Am I right in my deduction?
Ahhh... Battleship Galaxies. A fine game indeed. I also got that one for Christmas and have enjoyed it very much.

Funny thing is that I can't help but think of that inspirational, Grammy-winning Beastie Boys song every time I play the game. Ridiculous, I know. I assure you that I'm not the only crazy one because my friend mentioned the song when we played a couple weeks ago.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the game as much as I do. I wouldn't have even remembered to add it to my Christmas list if I hadn't seen it on yours

~OverEngineered

p.s. They don't make hip-hop like they used to
Old January 16th, 2012, 11:17 PM
Chewer of Cats

akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness akden wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks Santa. You were more than generous.

Of course, I think of "No Sleep til Brooklyn," "Paul Revere," and the rest from License to Ill when I think of Beastie Boys (not necessarily when I play Battleship: Galaxies, though )
Old January 17th, 2012, 07:35 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:

'Scaper94
sixthflagbearer
suquamish
hoju511
Oddly, I think I know who your Secret Santa is OverEngineered,

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; January 17th, 2012 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Odd, my reasoning is.
Old January 17th, 2012, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:

'Scaper94
sixthflagbearer
suquamish
hoju511

So that means: A) one or both clues flew way over my head, or B) you have some secret information that I must extort out of you

Nevertheless, I don't mind not knowing. As far as I'm concerned, knowing the truth would probably just take the magic out of it for me.

Seriously though, tell me
Old January 18th, 2012, 10:56 PM
...IS Mediocre

hoju511 is surprisingly tart

Guys,
So very sorry for not posting sooner, we are finishing a move and just now got the old internet up and running at the new place. I never really get much time to surf at work, so again sorry for not posting sooner.

First off, thank you Secret Santa Shockma Ranyk, yes that is my guess.

Second, sorry but no dice here OverEngineered

and finally, a clue... part of my gift could be from Minnesota, in a Nordic/Brainerd sot of way, minus the roa_ _ _ _... ooh I said too much.
Old January 18th, 2012, 11:21 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
But I don't

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:

'Scaper94
sixthflagbearer
suquamish
hoju511

So that means: A) one or both clues flew way over my head, or B) you have some secret information that I must extort out of you

Nevertheless, I don't mind not knowing. As far as I'm concerned, knowing the truth would probably just take the magic out of it for me.

Seriously though, tell me

Well, Hoju posted his clue. And I might have secret information

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 23rd, 2012, 03:49 PM

Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby! Therrian rolls all skulls baby!

I have no idea who my secret santa was...of the clues I have seen, nothing speaks to me...but I also suck at riddles, so that isn't a surprise, heh.

Whoever you are though, thank you very much!

Elder Sign has gotten many plays already, and it seems to have struck a chord with some of my non-gaming friends.

LOTR has gotten a number of plays as well...most recently this past Friday when me and 2 others got smacked down by the 3rd quest in the series.

My Customs
Winter Olympics = $6,000,000,000
Gold Medal Hockey Tickets = $2,000
Seeing an American Politician forced to wear a Canadian Jersey = Priceless

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online