Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old August 28th, 2019, 06:52 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Varkaanan Darkclaws

@Dad_Scaper same problem with this one. Not sure if you're the right person for the job, but can you take a look at the alternate pdf in the main post? When I try to download it, I receive a token error. Thanks!
Old August 28th, 2019, 07:04 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
@Dad_Scaper same problem with this one. Not sure if you're the right person for the job, but can you take a look at the alternate pdf in the main post? When I try to download it, I receive a token error. Thanks!
If you click on the link, go into the address bar and remove the &act=down at the end it will work. For some reason it crops up on old links like that.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 28th, 2019, 07:09 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSamyon View Post
If you click on the link, go into the address bar and remove the &act=down at the end it will work. For some reason it crops up on old links like that.
Thank you!
Old August 28th, 2019, 09:18 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Thanks, BBF.

SuperSamyon, I'm glad you're having a look at this design. This is a really fun faction.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old August 29th, 2019, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Thanks, BBF.

SuperSamyon, I'm glad you're having a look at this design. This is a really fun faction.
Thanks! I can't wait to try them in a game! I spent a ridiculous amount of money acquiring the Confrontation figures so I'm excited to put them to good use. They are really attractive figures though so I'm happy to add them to the collection and feel they are money well spent. I even picked up the base game so I may try that out as well. Finally, they are the first figures I won't be rebasing since the original base is so nice!
Old August 30th, 2019, 10:39 AM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Take a look at Relics of Power (in my blog). Varkanaans and Rogues complement one another, and the latter are also a fun faction.

Old December 28th, 2019, 12:39 PM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker

I have a question regarding shadow masters.
Does it mean that i have 5 attack against basically everything except destructible objects on a shadow space? and if so, why would you make that weird exception?
Old December 28th, 2019, 12:44 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airballshooter View Post
I have a question regarding shadow masters.
Does it mean that i have 5 attack against basically everything except destructible objects on a shadow space? and if so, why would you make that weird exception?
Yes.
I think the idea is that they are sneakier in the shadows, so they have the element of surprise in them. The element of surprise does nothing against the door however.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs