Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old October 18th, 2016, 12:57 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HS2010's Tradelist 10/11/16 - Auggies' Volcanic Terrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
So...does that mean you'll be selling it once you get it?
Just the duplicate Unique Heroes. And I wouldn't need the cards for those.
To be more precise, I would resell a set of RotV figures, Orm's Return, and all of the Marvel Heroes except for Hulk and Abomination.

The rest I would keep for myself and my cousin. Just wondering if anyone has any extra cards they could give me.
Old October 18th, 2016, 03:57 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: HS2010's Tradelist 10/11/16 - Auggies' Volcanic Terrain

Quote:
Just wondering if anyone has any extra cards they could give me.
Oh, okay gotcha

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 20th, 2016, 06:47 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HS2010's Tradelist 10/18/16 - RttFF Trees and HoSS figur

Updated my haves.

Quote:
I also updated my selling policy (see OP for full information).
Old October 24th, 2016, 04:43 PM

Updated my Haves and Wants to include the following:

Quote:
Haves:

Grenade Markers x3
Negation Markers x3
Round Markers x3

Wants:

$5.00 Incredible Hulk
$3.00 Abomination

4 Glyphs of Brandar
1 Glyph of Astrid
2 Glyphs of Thorian
I really just need the Hulk's figure, but if you give me the card it won't hurt anything.

To see my full list of Haves and Wants, please visit the OP.
Old October 25th, 2016, 01:22 PM

Marvel Set - $40
http://wyoming.craigslist.org/clt/5795869467.html

Passing this Craigslist listing along. He's willing to ship, I just don't need the set.
Old October 31st, 2016, 07:08 PM

HS2010's Tradelist 10/31/16 - Custom Order Markers?

Who would be interested in custom Order Markers? I would probably sell a set (1, 2, 3, and X) for $1 each and provide free shipping. Or if you purchased something from me I would throw in a set for free.

Just wanting to gauge interest. Thanks!
Old October 31st, 2016, 07:44 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: HS2010's Tradelist 10/31/16 - Custom Order Markers?

Quote:
Who would be interested in custom Order Markers? I would probably sell a set (1, 2, 3, and X) for $1 each and provide free shipping. Or if you purchased something from me I would throw in a set for free.

Do you have a picture of a sample?
Old November 1st, 2016, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Quote:

Do you have a picture of a sample?
I don't have a picture of a sample. I've never done one. Like I said, I just want to gauge interest. Then if there's enough interest I'll try it out, then it's up to anyone who wants to buy to determine whether the OMs are worth it (personally, I believe in myself to make a worthy custom OM ).
Old November 1st, 2016, 04:22 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Sure, I always like custom stuff and new Order Markers would be great. We have Grey, Blue, Green, and Purple - so other colors would be nice. Maybe Red (Utgar) or Gold (Aquilla).
Old November 10th, 2016, 08:59 PM

I would prefer to sell it all together for $300 plus shipping. However, if you would like to buy individually here are the prices:

$50 RotV terrain (complete)
$45 RotV Terrain (missing small ruin)
$35 RotV Terrain (missing ruins/water)
$30 SotM (missing hive/hive base) - x2 available
$100 Extra terrain
$80 19 RttFF Trees (6 15-Height, 4 12-Height, 6 11-Height, and 3 10-Height)

Last edited by Sheep; November 18th, 2016 at 04:45 PM.
Old November 14th, 2016, 05:45 PM

Re: HS2010's Tradelist 11/14/16 - RotV/SotM/Misc. Terrain

Updated the above post and consequently, the OP. Prices were found using Auggie's terrain prices and then subtracting $10-15 from that total.

Also added my HeroScape Wanted Collection List to the OP. Finally got that all organized... Basically, there's what I want to have, what I do have, and then what I need to get there. I'll trade for/buy whatever I need overtime and just keep that spreadsheet updated. Thanks everyone!

I am looking to get all sparkling water tiles for each of my master sets so I need 49 in total to swap out the normal tiles.
Old November 23rd, 2016, 02:34 PM

HS2010's Tradelist 11/23/16 - Make offer: Bunch of terrain!!

For this weekend, make an offer on the terrain! Let's make a deal!!! I would like to have it all gone.Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades