Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old April 2nd, 2010, 03:45 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What's your BAG, baby? Bay Area Gamers

Welcome to Heroscapers, Winin! We Nor-Cal folk will be happy to feed your miniatures addition, so please come to EtS at GK and meet all us friendly people.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old April 2nd, 2010, 04:39 PM

Winin Woo who?

Thanks, and thanks for the link in the other thread. I look forward to checking out more figs in person. Web pics don't do them justice.
Old April 28th, 2010, 12:09 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Anything happening in May or June? I figure July is right out because of the Draft Pool Tournament.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old April 28th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nothing at my place - construction continues through then though it should be finished in time for a July date if the office is to be believed.
Old April 28th, 2010, 09:06 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm having a big birthday celebration (50th) at my parents house in Lafayette (East Bay) on the weekend of June 12-13. I was planning on having gaming from midday Saturday to midday Sunday.

If any of y'all want to come on out and play, you are welcome! If you plan on spending the night, bring a sleeping bag. There's also a swimming pool, so you can bring swim trunks too.

~Z

My map thread
Old May 7th, 2010, 12:10 AM

I'm also having a big Heroscape game at KublaCon on Saturday, May 29th. The details are here. If you are interested in coming and playing, you can preview the map here. I will have pre-built 450 point armies or you can bring your own.

~Z

My map thread
Old June 1st, 2010, 02:02 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Okay - it's early heads up time. I'm going to be in the Bay Area near the end of September. Hope I can get together with some of the old gang at some point. I'll toss out more info as we get closer.

~Aldin, with a wedding to attend

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 1st, 2010, 02:55 PM

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That would be awesome, it'd be good to see you Aldin. Keep us updated for shore.

Old June 1st, 2010, 07:44 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm in for something then. The clubhouse at my place is supposed to be done this month, so we should have a good place to meet up.

Hooray for September weddings!
Old June 5th, 2010, 02:18 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Schedule permitting, I'd love to come too.

~Killometer, hoping that "old gang" doesn't disinclude "new gang"

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old June 5th, 2010, 04:17 AM

Don't be ridiculous. Heroscapers are teh friendlies!

Old July 26th, 2010, 02:07 AM

Any dates been set yet?

~Z

My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers