Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old October 26th, 2008, 08:29 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: New Pumpkins! aquilla, and vydar.

Einar pumpkin is excellent.
Old October 26th, 2008, 11:34 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Unsurprisingly, I think this thread is made of win. +rep for you, sir.
Old October 27th, 2008, 02:10 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

+rep That is all.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 27th, 2008, 07:34 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks guys! Which ones should I do next, Utgar, Ullar, or Jandar. I can do two of them, so pick two.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old October 27th, 2008, 09:37 AM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I say Utgar and Jandar. Get some yin and yang going.
Old October 27th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok, guys I can only get you Jandar later tonight maybe ullar, but the utgar design failed, and I ran out of pumpkins, I need to get to the store, and buy another, and rethink the design.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old October 27th, 2008, 07:25 PM

acer1000 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

dude that is insanity. i love it. it is so creative. allthough i don't think many people will know what they are. it looks great though. Congrates
Old October 27th, 2008, 08:12 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Re: New Pumpkins! Jandar, and Ullar.

Thanks alot guys! oh and Utgar will be next, (save the best for last I always say), and then we'll get the group photo!
New pumpkins, Ullar and Jandar!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old October 28th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Re: New Pumpkins! Utgar, and group photo.

New pumpkin! ok, the group photo is photoshopped, because I couldn't get candles, to put in all of them...Anyway enjoy!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old October 28th, 2008, 11:19 PM

The Utgar pumpkin is better than I imagined, scottishlad5! Dark and shadowy, barely lit...absolutely perfectly fitting.
Old October 29th, 2008, 12:10 AM

Akralon has disabled reputation

All of them excellent. I think Einar is still my favorite, though. Maybe it's just the picture but it just looks like a squat samurai icon or something. Excellent work. Now when you sit them outside you can see how many people recognize what they are. Should be interesting. If they know they get an extra candy, heheh.
Old October 29th, 2008, 12:28 AM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker

I totally love the Ullar pumpkin.

Long live Heroscape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction