Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old November 14th, 2023, 06:29 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Aleta (Guardians of the Galaxy) - Vote for Initial Playt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Neat design. Very solid generalist figure, giving everyone close Man of Steel.

I do wonder if stacking two defensive powers isn't too much, but I'm fine with you feeling it out.

Yea

I think I'll limit it to just Guardians of the Galaxy, that was my intent.

As far as the 2 defensive powers go, that was a screw I thought I could turn. First have her just use it on allies only, and then limit it to only 1 blank if its still too much.
Old November 14th, 2023, 06:30 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Should the SA do Light Damage and I think it could be neat if the Light Shield granted Light Resistance? Not sure if either is thematic or not but those are my initial thoughts.
I wanted it to be Light Damage, looks like I just left it off.
Old November 14th, 2023, 06:31 PM

This passes

Will hit her initial soonish.
Old November 14th, 2023, 07:43 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: Aleta (Guardians of the Galaxy) - Initial Playtesting

Looks like a good combo to test her with is anyone with Counterstrike.
Old November 14th, 2023, 08:27 PM

Updated, Limited Solid Light Shield to Guardians of the Galaxy only. Added Light damage to the Special Attack.
Old November 15th, 2023, 09:47 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nice

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 15th, 2023, 05:09 PM

I just noticed that I Aleta's 2nd and 3rd power both have the word "Solid" it in. Does any one have a better name for one of the two powers?

Currently they are:

Solid Bolts of Light SA

Solid Light Shield

I guess the Shield could just be "Light Shield" or "Shield of Light"

Hopefully someone is more creative than me!
Old November 15th, 2023, 05:20 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'd just do Bolts of Light SA and leave the Light Shield as is.
Old November 16th, 2023, 01:00 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Really 'solid' support figure for guardians. I think this would elevate some of the builds i've used with them before.
Old November 16th, 2023, 07:26 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I'd just do Bolts of Light SA and leave the Light Shield as is.
Agreed

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 19th, 2023, 09:03 AM

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Aleta

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Sacred Shrine
Units: 1000 pts – Martinex 1000, Vance Astro 230, Aleta 270, Gamora 300 VS 1000 pts - Fantastic Four
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Wakandan Royal Forest
Units: 1100 pts – Martinex 200, Star-Lord 250, Vance Astro 230, Aleta 270, Nikki 150 VS 1100 points – Luke Cage 190, Iron Fist 260, Captain America 220, Flash 250, Punisher 180
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Turtle Training Dojo
Units: 900 pts – Martinex 200, Bug 200, Vance Astro 230, Aleta 270 VS 900 pts – Kingpin 250, Hired henchmen x4 260, Bullseye 170, Rhino 220
Spoiler Alert!

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Aleta and the Guardians of the Galaxy went 1-2, with the game against the Fantastic Four being the only real unbalanced game. In all three games she was able to use all her powers. She works well with in faction and 270 feels right for her. In all 3 games she did damage with her Special Attack and while strong its still only an attack of 4. Her Phasing power seemed to be more of a deterrent than anything. Aleta felt like she was the hardest figure to hit so she hung around to the end in these games, that could of just been me and how I played though. Solid Light Shield is helpful for the faction to have a defensive power. It wasn't that much of a factor in the first 2 games as there was a lot of melee fighting than I thought there would be. I put more ranged figures in game 3 just to see if it was going to be too strong but it didn't have a huge effect. It did save Vance from taking a couple of wounds in that game. It was hard to keep the whole faction podded up. Of the three powers, its the one I'm keeping my eye on. I think she's ready for public playtesting at 270.
Old November 19th, 2023, 09:03 AM

I propose we move her to public playtesting at 270

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database