Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old November 15th, 2023, 04:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Werewolf (Jack Russell) - Vote for O-D

With some IP's pitting Werewolves vs. Vampires as a big thing I'd leave undead off. That way two friends could play a Vampire vs. Werewolf themed game and they would be balanced armies.
Old November 15th, 2023, 04:46 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Change your mind on Undead?

I'd probably get "this turn" type of language in there at the end, otherwise it could be read as a max of 3 attacks each time it triggers.
Just typing while waiting on responses. Thinking we'll leave it off since it matches Bounding Leap that way and like YK said it's somewhat thematic face off.
Old November 15th, 2023, 04:48 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

OP updated with the newer, hopefully more clear language. Will need a card update once we are sure it's clear.
Old November 17th, 2023, 01:12 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Calling that wording good with no feedback. Need an Art update and a couple more votes to finish this off @japes
Old November 17th, 2023, 04:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Cool card.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old November 25th, 2023, 08:17 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

UPdated

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 25th, 2023, 08:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Didn’t have a chance to really parse that wording before. I think it still has some timing issues. Here’s what I would suggest:

After combat with a normal attack action, if the defender does not have the Inorganic keyword and Werewolf has attacked fewer times this turn than the defender has wounds, Werewolf may attack that figure again, to a max of 3 attacks this turn.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2024, 02:44 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I think that gets more confusing than intended and also changes the mechanics slightly.
Old January 25th, 2024, 12:36 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Calling the wording as is good enough since Bats' most recent one changes the mechanics and I personally feel the current wording is clear for intent.

Also, upon review, I dropped the Undead exclusion for space and because they're typically mortal enemies and would still hunt them with a frenzy via the scent of their dead/decaying flesh so it may be a bit of a stretch but is still kinda on theme.

Recalling a vote to On-Deck here just to make sure everyone is still on board with everything here.

@Arch-vile -
@IAmBatman -
@japes -
@Tornado - Yea

Last edited by Karat; January 25th, 2024 at 03:57 PM.
Old January 25th, 2024, 03:45 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Cool to see the wolves get a fresh start.
Old January 26th, 2024, 11:17 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm hoping some of the other wordsmiths can take a look at the wording in the OP and hopefully make some suggestions. I'm not comfortable passing it as-is because I feel there are a lot of areas that lack clarity.

Tagging @Arch-vile and @Ronin in hopes of additional perspective.

Just to try to articulate where I'm struggling:

Quote:
BOUNDING PURSUIT 12 SPECIAL MOVE
Move 2. Height 12.
Werewolf gains Flying and Stealth. Before moving Werewolf, you may choose a character on the battlefield without the Inorganic keyword. Werewolf can use this ability 1 additional time per special move action for each wound the chosen character has, up to a max of 3. Werewolf can only attack the chosen character this activation.
I find this really confusing, because you could choose that character before any move, which means you could do it after each move with the ability. The max of 3 doesn't say in a turn or anything.

It also says you "can use this ability 1 additional time per special move action" which is confusing since the ability *is* a special move action. That's akin to saying you can use this special move action 1 additional time per special move action. What does that actually mean?

Then there's Feral Frenzy, which, I agree, my attempt at revision wasn't working.

Quote:
FERAL FRENZY 3
After combat with a normal attack action, if the defender does not have the Inorganic keyword, Werewolf may attack 1 additional time for each wound the defender has, to a max of 3 attacks this turn.
This is similarly confusing to me because it triggers after each instance of combat. I think you'd want something like this?

Quote:
FERAL FRENZY 3
After combat with a normal attack against a defender without the Inorganic keyword, if it was Werewolf's first attack of the turn, he may attack 1 additional time for each wound the defender has, to a max of 3 attacks for that attack action.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2024, 11:32 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
It also says you "can use this ability 1 additional time per special move action" which is confusing since the ability *is* a special move action. That's akin to saying you can use this special move action 1 additional time per special move action. What does that actually mean?
I imagine it's modeled on how we word multi-attack SAs, but special moves don't inherently have the layers to pull it off as cleanly. (SAs have the attack action and then the attack inside - special moves don't have that luxury)

Could break the ability apart so that there's a special move and then a second ability that lets him use said special move repeatedly (creating those layers cleanly). Alternatively, like you suggested on the other ability, could only have him gain more moves after the first time he uses it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database