Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old July 13th, 2008, 10:50 PM

Heroic Monkey is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of Krug

Yes, he can do a Double Attack, with each one boosted by Wounded Smash (it's a passive ability... you don't have to choose to activate it).
Old July 14th, 2008, 10:58 AM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroic Monkey View Post
Yes, he can do a Double Attack, with each one boosted by Wounded Smash (it's a passive ability... you don't have to choose to activate it).
And also, not that this will come up often, you cannot choose not to use Wounded Smash. Krug's attack is always +X, where X = the number of wound markers on his army card, unless Morsbane or the Negation glyph has negated his powers.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old September 15th, 2008, 06:53 PM

theredfro is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkclown789 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Since he's a double spaced figure, it'll take 2 move to fully diengagae, so he'll only be able to do it once per activation (and still get back in attack position). Also, disengaging strikes are optional, so your opponent can just let you dance around without providing Krug extra attack dice.
I might not take 2 move to fully disengage. He could be engaged on the end of his figure. With K's being krug and O being the Opponent. He could back up one space and then move forward one space right?

KK O
No, one of the lamest rules of this game. With double-spacers you must choose which end to lead with, and therefore cannot go back and forth, you have to run around in a circle.

Darkclown
Don't the rules state that you can flip a double-spaced unit at any time during their turn? I realize this post is old, have the rules changed?
Old September 15th, 2008, 06:57 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by theredfro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkclown789 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Since he's a double spaced figure, it'll take 2 move to fully diengagae, so he'll only be able to do it once per activation (and still get back in attack position). Also, disengaging strikes are optional, so your opponent can just let you dance around without providing Krug extra attack dice.
I might not take 2 move to fully disengage. He could be engaged on the end of his figure. With K's being krug and O being the Opponent. He could back up one space and then move forward one space right?

KK O
No, one of the lamest rules of this game. With double-spacers you must choose which end to lead with, and therefore cannot go back and forth, you have to run around in a circle.

Darkclown
Don't the rules state that you can flip a double-spaced unit at any time during their turn? I realize this post is old, have the rules changed?
Yes. That rule is new as of SotM.
Old September 16th, 2008, 07:42 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
...unless Morsbane or the Negation glyph has negated his powers.
Which really sucks. I think Krug is one of the worst ones to have negated. Cyprien is up there too.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old September 16th, 2008, 10:08 AM

FADE has disabled reputation

As long as hes at full health i don't mind the flying skinless bear being negated. aka Marcu

As for krug i like him, i just wished the arrow grunts where like 1 dice higher in defense and attack...... or something.

Me talking to my friend in lecture:
"Grimnak will eat your head" - Me
"What" - Him
"He's a orc who rides a T-Rex"
"WHAT!" - Him
Old September 16th, 2008, 10:10 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by FADE View Post
As long as hes at full health i don't mind the flying skinless bear being negated. aka Marcu

As for krug i like him, i just wished the arrow grunts where like 1 dice higher in defense and attack...... or something.
Thats what the Swog Rider is for...

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; September 16th, 2008 at 10:11 AM. Reason: I CAN'T TYPE!
Old September 16th, 2008, 10:15 AM

FADE has disabled reputation

Yes your right the swogs do help the arrow grunts but only if there adjacent. And if your moving swogs and grunts in a beautiful majestic fire/shotgun trap, whats krug supposed to be doing.

Maybe he could go open some cans at a homeless shelter with that crazy looking sword.

Me talking to my friend in lecture:
"Grimnak will eat your head" - Me
"What" - Him
"He's a orc who rides a T-Rex"
"WHAT!" - Him
Old September 16th, 2008, 11:11 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by playa1 View Post
I like how the matchup calculator shows the only fig that can go one on one with Krug is Sudema. She can just keep staring at him without wounding him.
Where is the matchup calculator?

Krug started out as a favorite in my non-competitive games, but with all the new waves we have been getting, he has gone by the wayside. I think part of the reason is his M:5 and R:1. My bros and I usually use ranged figures so to counterdraft with Krug is a bit off.

Still, he's fun and can go on massive rampages throughout the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old September 16th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Where is the matchup calculator?
Here is where to go to get all the stuff on the calculator.
Old October 27th, 2008, 03:27 AM

Samurai_Master is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

My friend is about to get Krug "glup" and I don't know how to counter him effectively.

Have any of you got any ideas???

You could try Samurai...

Samurai.M
Eats them all!!
Old October 27th, 2008, 07:32 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai_Master View Post
My friend is about to get Krug "glup" and I don't know how to counter him effectively.

Have any of you got any ideas???
One fairly common tactic...tie him up with Deathreavers and shoot him from a distance until he's dead. Oh, and leave him until last, since his unaugmented attack of 2 isn't all that fearsome.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units