Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 19th, 2021, 11:51 PM

Avendoram is surprisingly tart
A Marro Hivelord name?

I've recently discovered the Rackham AT-43 (I know, I know I'm late. I took a 10 year hiatus from Heroscape after D&D 4th edition killed it.) I do own two squads of Havech Eradicators, but while every other Marro hero and squad I have has a hero that is "meant" as there match. (Custom Marro Serpents (repainted Venoc Warlords) for Wo-Sa-Ga is the only exclusive one I have) Havech eradicators are the only outlier. So I'm using the Rackham Assault Goliaths to make some uncommon heroes (Havech Overlord). While I do want the figure Atis Astarte to be the Unique hero for them. The only issue I have is the Marro name for her. Does anyone know how the names of custom Marro heroes were created? Was there a pattern or something used for the two custom Marro Heroes, or can anyone find a pattern for the names of the official Marro heroes?

I have a quick example of Havech Overlord card (Although haven't put the picture or point of sight in yet) but I worry to start on the Unique hero until I at least have a name.

Let me know what sort of names for the Hero could be had, and I'm interested in first look opinions of Havech Overlords.
Havech Unique Hero Figure:
Havech Overlord Figures:

Havech Overlord Card:

Aquilla's Alliance? Oh, you mean Proxy Figures the game!
Old January 21st, 2021, 01:45 AM

Avendoram is surprisingly tart
Re: A Marro Hivelord name?

All right, after doing research into the official unofficial lore of the Havech's I feel like giving the Hivelord the last two names of Ne-Gok-Sa was fitting, as they are pretty much a religion formed around him and his upgrades.

I know Havech's are very powerful, so I did try to make the Hivelord not make them any better, but give the Havech Overlords support while also giving options for mixed marro squads, such as bringing a cheap durable squad like Dividers in hopes to replenish Havech's numbers. Giving Bonding to the Overlord to help keep them adjacent to firing Havechs. While also having an ability to improve Valkrill Marro's defenses at the cost of making any mixed squads more squishy. Of course, if you are only running Havech's you can reveal that X with little backfire. I think replacing your "Primitive" marro with cybernetic ones is a good flavor thing, and while probably wouldn't be good in tournaments, it would be fun to try out mixed squads of them.

Aquilla's Alliance? Oh, you mean Proxy Figures the game!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards