Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old June 9th, 2020, 06:52 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS 36 - Heat & Insanity - Round 4 until 6/14

For those who are concerned about it, the dice and time stats are back up. You should even be able to look back on older games and see them.
Old June 9th, 2020, 08:04 PM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That is pretty cool!!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old June 9th, 2020, 08:20 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
For those who are concerned about it, the dice and time stats are back up.
Finally! I blame Filthy.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old June 10th, 2020, 04:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

My brother and XThor are playing at 9:40 Eastern tonight.

Superbro has dwarves, XThor has Braxas.
Old June 10th, 2020, 11:28 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I doubt Sir Heroscape wants to see me sitting across from him with Quahon again any time soon. gg man
Truer words have never been spoken

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 11th, 2020, 08:58 AM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
The tiamat (2-1) v. knight of scape (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Sir Hawthorne, Knights of Blackgaardx4
* Emperor Andask, Valguard, Dreadgul Raidersx5
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Sentinels of Grax, Phantom Knightsx2, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keepx3
* The Varja, Warden 816, Honor Guard of the Blasted Landsx5
knight of scape chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, tiamat chooses who places first.
@Tiamat and I are playing tonight at 9:30 EDT
Old June 11th, 2020, 08:27 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I got the win over Dompredator77.

For placement, I deferred and DP put a squad of heavies on the central height. I then dunked a squad of heavies in the right side water. DP put Tornak next to them, and I put my Samurai squads on the same side while DP put Frosty on the bridge with the rats. I banished Wolfy to the far side of the map. I put two squads of my warforged near the glyphs and DP banished the other two squads to the far left near Wolfy.

I opened with OM1 on Kosuke, who killed 2 of the heavies in the water. DP's whole round 1 was on heavies and my 2/3 were on Warforged. DP killed 2 warforged across the round while I killed 6 of the heavies (one from counter-strike on a Kozuke) and DP took the init glyph with Tornak while I took Gerda with a warforged. DP had OM3 on Frosty, positioning him near the northern hill.

Round 2 DP led off with Frosty, charging into the center of the map. Frosty battled 2 warforged for the Gerda glyph, killing both but taking 4 wounds (3 from a key 4/4 from height) while I also got a 3/3 on Tornak, who whiffed, to clear off the init glyph.

Round 3, Frosty got a few more warforged but eventually fell to heighted attacks from the swarming warforged in the center of the map while Wolfy engaged 2 of the warforged on the left to stop them from leaving. The battle moved to Warforged v. Wolfy on the far left at this point.

Round 4 & 5 we traded hits on the far left while I took on OM per round on the samurai, finishing the last heavy and killing a rat. Wolfy eventually fell at the end of round 5 and DP conceded with 3 rats left (who can't kill the warforged unless I give up height, so it was actually an impossible comeback at that point).

I won with 5 warforged, all 6 samurai, and a useless wyrmling.

It certainly helped that I rolled 60% on defense for the game. Having the stats box back is nice.
Old June 12th, 2020, 11:58 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The Quarterfinals are Heat of Battle on Hot Border.

mtl1998 has a bye.

The chris perkins (4-0) v. knight of scape (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Eltahale, Otonashi, Sir Denrick, Tarn Viking Warriors, Greater Ice Elemental, Knights of Westonx2
* Isamu, Tornak, Deathreavers, Frost Giant of Morh, Heavy Grutsx2, Werewolf Lord
* Concan the Kyrie Warrior, Sentinels of Grax, Phantom Knightsx2, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keepx3
chris perkins chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, knight of scape chooses who places first.

The dompredator77 (3-1) v. agentward (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Air Elementalx3, Death Knights of Valkrillx8
* Kozuke Samurai, Tagawa Samurai, Red Wyrmling, Warforged Soldiersx4
* Executioner 616, Major J15, Hoplitronx10
* Martial La Hire, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Varkaanan Blade Dancersx5
agentward chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, dompredator77 chooses who places first.

The kevindola (3-1) v. vegietarian18 (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Kozil, Fyorlag Spidersx6, Wyvernx2 (drop 1)
* Darrak Ambershard, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Rygarn, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Roman Legionnairesx2
* Death Chasers of Theskx5, Ogre Warhulkx2
* Crixus, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx4
kevindola chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.
Old June 12th, 2020, 03:38 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker
Re: OHS 36 - Heat & Insanity - Quarterfinals until 6/21

To finish our run, Dougantosh and I will be playing each other @ 3 pm MT, today.

Dougantosh will be running his Marutuk/borgs army. I will be playing my Rae/Tae 10th army.

EDIT-- I took the win in this matchup. It was full of INSANITY. Lots of killer rolls from my 10th. It was back and forth for most of the game. Dougantosh played the Boreos/knights combo beautifully. Really mucked up my pod.

Despite me only having 3 of the 10th regiment remaining, I had a full life Rae & Tae and 4 marro warriors going up against Marutuk and one borg. In the end, Marutuk was not able to penetrate all the way through the remaining pod of soldiers. One attack just wasn't enough. she killed 2 marro (that respawned) and two 10th. Finally, Raelin came in with a Whirlwind Assault TKO Knockout punch to end Marutuk and the last borg. She killed Marutuk, but the borg still stood.

Dougantosh called the game there and I took the win with 2 life Raelin, full life Taelord, one 10th, and 4 MW's

Super fun game! Thanks for the great time, directors! This was a well done HOB tourney.

Last edited by BodaciousBlood; June 12th, 2020 at 06:41 PM.
Old June 12th, 2020, 11:05 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
The chris perkins (4-0) v. knight of scape (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Eltahale, Otonashi, Sir Denrick, Tarn Viking Warriors, Greater Ice Elemental, Knights of Westonx2
* Isamu, Tornak, Deathreavers, Frost Giant of Morh, Heavy Grutsx2, Werewolf Lord
chris perkins chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, knight of scape chooses who places first.
Playing tomorrow (Saturday) @ 2 pm EST.
Old June 16th, 2020, 06:30 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

The kevindola (3-1) v. vegietarian18 (3-1) pool of armies is:
* Kozil, Fyorlag Spidersx6, Wyvernx2 (drop 1)
* Darrak Ambershard, Me-Burq-Sa, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Rygarn, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Roman Legionnairesx2
* Death Chasers of Theskx5, Ogre Warhulkx2
* Crixus, Spartacus, Capuan Gladiatorsx4
kevindola chooses to pick their army first or second. After armies are picked, vegietarian18 chooses who places first.

We'll be playing in about 30 minutes. I have Gladiators and kevin has Spiders. Second Battle of Peoria featuring Wyverns on Lava Map of the tournament.
Old June 16th, 2020, 09:02 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

I got the win thanks to the same level lava. We battled for several rounds with the squads being thinned out, but finally I was able to move Crixus on one turn and completely surround him preventing any movement that allowed a lava dunk on the subsequent turn.

By that time there were only 2 Gladiator squadmen left and I was up on points. Spartacus would have gotten a 7v4 chance on the last Wyvern if he won initiative, but he did not and was lava dunked in the same vat of lava Crixus and a Capuan perished in.

I won with a Wyvern (Disengage glyph), Kozil (7 life), and 6 spiders.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events