Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Notices

Old November 2nd, 2022, 02:18 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Even if you could put tiny wound markers on the bases of uncommon heroes, each would still need its own card for the purpose of order marker placement, so you may as well use those cards to hold wound markers.

That's a good point
Old November 2nd, 2022, 03:18 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryLASQ View Post
Fortunately, they quickly showed more elaborate terrain builds. Wish they all weren't so massive. Hopefully newer players won't think a big battlefield is the best way to enjoy the game.
I like big maps and I cannot lie.
You'll never hear me say they're not fun.

Too many players; however, with too much down time for each player can be a drag, unless there is some other form of entertainment to do between turns.
Old November 2nd, 2022, 03:20 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Fortunately, they quickly showed more elaborate terrain builds. Wish they all weren't so massive. Hopefully newer players won't think a big battlefield is the best way to enjoy the game.
I like big maps and I cannot lie.
You'll never hear me say they're not fun.

Too many players; however, with too much down time for each player can be a drag, unless there is some other form of entertainment to do between turns.

This is why I play Heroscape at night clubs so I can dance when it's not my turn
Old November 2nd, 2022, 03:20 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Yes, since we're expected 7-8 players in our next game, I'm going to put two four player maps on the table to split the group.
Old November 2nd, 2022, 06:04 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
Since we're getting multi life squad figures where the wound markers are placed on the base of the individual figure, the same could be done for uncommon heroes in the future which would be helpful. That way we can better track which ones have which wounds
Each uncommon hero is supposed to have its own card. You place the wound markers on the card.
For the multi life squads, would it not be easier (and this would be card dependent) to place the wound marker on the image of the figure affected instead of trying to keep them on the base of a wounded figure?

Again...depends on the image of the figures on the card.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; November 2nd, 2022 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Also assumes no one bumps the table hard enough to move 'em.
Old November 2nd, 2022, 06:19 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
For the multi life squads, would it not be easier (and this would be card dependent) to place the wound marker on the image of the figure affected instead of trying to keep them on the base of a wounded figure?

Again...depends on the image of the figures on the card.
That's too bump-prone for me.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 2nd, 2022, 06:31 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

I think they said the small wound markers for the common figures would clip in underneath the base of the figures.
Old November 2nd, 2022, 06:34 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm curious to see how those small wound markers for squads work in practice. If It's underneath the base would it still be easily visible while playing? Perhaps this is answered in the new video that was posted.
Old November 2nd, 2022, 10:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
I'm curious to see how those small wound markers for squads work in practice. If It's underneath the base would it still be easily visible while playing? Perhaps this is answered in the new video that was posted.

I watched and it is not. They only sent them some prototypes of figures and cards. No small wound markers. When a squad took a damage, they just used the regular wound markers to track it by placing that marker on the same hex as the figure.
Old November 2nd, 2022, 10:41 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

As I wrote this only 11 “backers” are needed to get to 40% funded. It does seem like there was an uptick today and that video already has 6.8k views. Not too shabby. Hopefully the momentum only builds from this point.
Old November 3rd, 2022, 07:06 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Yes! Hooray; we've still got a chance. A great promo video for showing off the implementation of of two more of the new factions.
Old November 3rd, 2022, 08:14 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Another follow-up on the latest Board Games Insider with Ignacy Trzewiczek and Stephen Buonocore. They got a lot of feedback from their followers on their HeroScape 'predictions.' They're both steadfast in their speculation. Ignacy thinks the game will be produced regardless, that this campaign is for marketing reasons only and Stephen thinks it will be relaunched with tiers if it doesn't fund.

Quote:
If Heroscape does not fund (get to 8000 backers - that’s their goal), what will Hasbro do? Some possible answers, which you can select from, OR give your own:
Heroscape will not be made at all
The Heroscape campaign will be relaunched with many changes.
Heroscape packaging will be in multiple parts, e.g. Factions are separate, terrain is separate, etc.
Heroscape will go to retail only.
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/295...laytesting-253

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion