Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 21st, 2019, 02:38 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: How will C3V units affect the Metagame?

In 2016 the Louisville tournaments had Revisit the Past tournaments where January you could only bring ROTV then each month they added a wave or two as if it was back in Heroscape heydey of constant releases. @NecroBlade brought nothing but the cheesiest army possible each time (including Raelin & Krav Maga in most armies) but he practically announced his army ahead of time, so his idea was for opponents to counter the best army - training us to being a master at "Meta" armies. Unfortunately most of us were stuck in our (I'll try to beat great armies with crap) and he won most of the tournaments. For being some of the best players in the country IMHO, we do have a culture of experimentation in armies rather than bringing the absolute best possible. I feel bad we did not all join him in his experiment, but it is the opposite of @Dad_Scaper and @SuperSamyon said their "meta is".

When going to C3V enabled tournament I fluctuate on bringing what I feel is the strongest army vs what I feel is a good but not great army that I'll have fun with even if I might not win all the way. I think the "meta" is more how much people join in the culture of the events either bringing strong builds or fun builds or more newer C3V, or hodge-podge, etc. I think you will get all types of people/armies at events but there is defiantly different "cultures" at different tournaments and I think the culture more sets armies versus meta at least at tournaments I have been at in Louisville, Cincinnati, Dayton, C2P, Pittsburgh, and oldschool NEO/Cleveland.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs