Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old October 28th, 2017, 11:33 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
I'm back

As the name implies, I have returned!!! That's right, it's not a joke, hide your children, cower in terror of my bad customs, get Raelin within 4 clear sight spaces of you, cuz I'm back!

Life got busy in April, I eventually stopped checking this great place daily, then stopped checking bi-daily, and eventually stopped checking even weekly. Life, school, job, and what-not took over and I didn't have any time to come here and do what I want to. And then the Summer came... And competitive fighting games (no not board games, I'm talking Smash Bros and Street Fighter) filled the hole. I didn't even play HeroScape since April until a few weeks ago, and gradually I've been trying to come back, and I think I'm back for a while now.

So...What did I miss?

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old October 29th, 2017, 01:21 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!
Re: I'm back

What did you miss? Gen Con for one! Though it's okay because I wasn't there either...... Sounds like it was a blast though! Great new C3V units, and of course myself. Hopefully, you now feel more informed! Welcome back!

H E R O S C A P E

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online