Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old September 22nd, 2008, 07:51 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Soundwarp's Repaints and Mods: First Ten Up

...Or maybe a spread? Like enemies destroyed worth "W-X" points confer bonus "A", whereas enemies worth "Y-Z" confer bonus "B", and so forth.

Old September 22nd, 2008, 07:58 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

That's a cool idea. Something like 10-75 give you ????, 80-140 gives you ????, and 150+ gives you something really big and desrtuctive.

I won't be able to talk untill tommorow I have a limit on my time.
Old September 22nd, 2008, 09:56 PM

Sokol knows what's in an order marker Sokol knows what's in an order marker

I really like the elf fighting for Utgar and the split Marro best. You have some great ideas and some real talent with sculpting.

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in their wallets bind them
In the Land of Valhalla where the Valkyrie lie.
Old September 22nd, 2008, 11:42 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokol View Post
I really like the elf fighting for Utgar and the split Marro best. You have some great ideas and some real talent with sculpting.
Thanks for the kind words! I am glad you like the figures.

---

As for the Arenatron, I like the ideas for his ability, but I am worried about it getting too complicated. He isn't an Accountantron after all . So I came up with some wording for potential versions of his power.

Version A

Trophy Hunter- When Arenatron destroys a figure, place a trophy marker on his card. Arenatron receives one extra attack die for each trophy marker on his card.

This is the most basic version of what we are going for.
Pros- Simple, avoids any problems with killing Vikings
Cons- A little bland, might need a cap on the markers.

Version B

Trophy Hunter- When Arenatron destroys a figure.
If there are no other figures on Arenatron's army card, place the figure and a trophy marker in Arenatron's army card.
If there is a figure on Arenatron's army card, and the destroyed figures point cost is greater than the point cost of the figure on Arenatron's army card, remove the figure on Arenatron's army card and replace it with the destroyed figure and a trophy marker.

Spoils of War- If there is at least one trophy marker on Arenatron's army card, increase Arenatrons attack by one. If there are at least two trophy markers on Arenatron's army card, when Arenatron attacks he may attack one additional time. Etc.

This one is way more complicated
Pros-More interesting than the vanilla version.
Cons- Really complicated, Problems with Viking spirits

---
I will try to come up with a sliding scale version tomorrow. Thanks for all your input guys!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 26th, 2008, 07:28 PM

I really like how you've done this. I'm a little confused to how it messes with the viking spirits.
Old September 26th, 2008, 07:33 PM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

You have to put a dead vicking on a figure, but you have to put it on Arenatron's card instead of what you want.

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old September 26th, 2008, 07:54 PM

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............
Old September 26th, 2008, 08:07 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, the Viking thing is the main problem with all the put-figures-on-this-card-for-reason-x powers. I've even seen one card that only had the ability to put dead figures on it, it wouldn't get any benefits at all unless your opponent had the Viking Champs.

My Etsy Store
Old September 27th, 2008, 07:50 PM

Well I guess you don't need to put a figure on there. If you have the abilities all set I was wondering if we could discuss the stats for his card?
Old September 27th, 2008, 09:34 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Oh I like, especially the Gladiatron syvarris.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old September 27th, 2008, 11:05 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5 View Post
Oh I like, especially the Gladiatron syvarris.
Thanks! I'm glad you like them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold1
Well I guess you don't need to put a figure on there. If you have the abilities all set I was wondering if we could discuss the stats for his card?
I'd like to keep the increasing point cost idea, I'll try to come up with better wording later. Please feel free to bring up anything you would like to discuss, I've always thought card design works best as a community project. As for stats, I love to hear any ideas you have.

My Etsy Store
Old September 28th, 2008, 01:53 PM

Oh!!! I just had an idea of how to get around the viking thing. Instead of placing the figure on Arenatron's card you could say that if Arenatron destroys a hero you may place that hero's army card on Arenatron's.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions