Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old May 19th, 2008, 09:58 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Dice and Marker Custom Contest #1

This contest will be two contests in one, with two prizes. Please, make a new custom for the contest/s that you will be in, but, if this is not possible, you may use one that you've already made, please don't, but this option is available.

Dice Contest
Make a set of as many dice as you want, but they all must be of the same type, and must be usable with the Heroscape game system set down by Hasbro, and helped amazingly by WoTC, one entry, if you enter more than one, please choose one to use. Please send all entries to me by PM.

Marker Contest
This contest you are making either a marker like the Negation Markers, Wound Markers and such, or like the Turn Markers, (The ones that look like trophies,) If you make one that goes with a specific army card, please also PM a picture of the card to me as well.

Prizes
The prizes may be sent by Leif Kicker, if not, then I will try to find someone else in the Heroscapers community to supply prizes. Either way, the prizes may not be given if their are less then five entries, so get your entries in! Also, if polling is up, and you're to late to enter, but you've already made an entry, you may PM it to me, and I will add it to the contest.

You may vote for yourself, and you may add official figures to the picture, or non-official figures if you do markers that are for an army card.
  • Please have: 2-4 pictures.
  • If you have figures in the picture, in the case of markers that don't go with a army card, please also have official terrain, and something that looks like the marker/dice is being used.
Above all, have fun! Any questions, please post in this thread.

Aslo, I have permission from Lil Newbie to make this thread.

Those who have entered

iceman3317

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler

Last edited by Flame Gryphon; May 21st, 2008 at 09:40 PM.
Old May 19th, 2008, 10:18 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Dice and Marker Custom Contest #1

Please change the color of that blue text I beg of you. My eyes are bleeding.
Old May 19th, 2008, 10:22 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Please change the color of that blue text I beg of you. My eyes are bleeding.
Sorry.

Riddler
Old May 19th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

What are the prizes? Or do you not know.

Also can you enter both contests.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old May 19th, 2008, 10:34 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
What are the prizes? Or do you not know.

Also can you enter both contests.
I have no idea, I'm hoping that someone in the community will see this and supply prizes, but I have no idea.

Yes, you can enter both.

Also, the polling will start, Sunday 23rd, May. So about 13 days.

Riddler
Old May 19th, 2008, 10:37 PM

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Thanks.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old May 19th, 2008, 11:01 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Also, please get your entries in when you can, there will probably be another one soon after this one, so if you don't have time, and you can use your energy focusing on a really nice one, instead of a cool, but hurried one, please do so.

Riddler
Old May 20th, 2008, 08:05 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Okay, new date, sorry, I thought yesterday was the 13th or something.

New date is: 1st of next month.

Have Fun and get your entries in!

Riddler
Old May 20th, 2008, 11:19 PM

lol.ok thanks for the update.Also do you think you can make a list of people that have already entered thanks.

Old May 23rd, 2008, 06:36 PM

omg im the only one who has entered.man when i do good in a contest no one enters.so no prize

Old May 23rd, 2008, 11:09 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman3317 View Post
omg im the only one who has entered.man when i do good in a contest no one enters.so no prize
There is still time. If you are still the only one left, I will try to find someone who will send a prize. Promise.

Riddler
Old May 24th, 2008, 12:01 AM

dragon has disabled reputation

I'd like to send an entry, but when it the deadline to have them in by?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games