Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old November 14th, 2020, 01:00 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Shifting Realms letting down..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I can personally recommend Pirate Tricks. And I haven't gotten to actually try Mammoth yet, but it looks awesome.

Also, I can admit that I put some weight on the look and feel of a game, but if the components aren't interfering with gameplay there's really nothing to complain about.
I played Mammoth with Jeff Van Ness at a convention. If you like Carcassone you'll like Mammoth.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games