Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old January 5th, 2016, 09:17 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart
Bases for Custom Figures

Howdy!
Where does everyone get their bases for their custom 'scape figures?

Do you cast them or are there bases like them already out there?

Either way...where do I find them?

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old January 5th, 2016, 10:32 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Bases for Custom Figures

Thanks to @mac122 , see here.
Old January 6th, 2016, 01:00 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

Thanks! Very helpfu!

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old September 5th, 2017, 07:30 PM

yodajunkie has disabled reputation

I make and sell custom bases. email me at yodajunkiedesigns@yahoo.com for info.

"The force will be with you, Always." Obi-Wan
Old September 28th, 2017, 10:33 AM

Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker Dark_Stranger knows what's in an order marker

In a pinch, it's pretty easy to make a custom base from foam board. You can find big sheets of the stuff about the thickness of official HS bases at Hobby Lobby, and probably at most other big craft stores. Just trace around an official base straight onto the board, cut it out with an exacto knife, and slap some acrylic paint on it (I use a layer or two of dark brown, followed by some green daubed roughly over the top). Then you can superglue your figure straight to the top once it's dry. Works like a charm.
Old December 27th, 2017, 06:39 PM

TheSnufkin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Has anyone tried making bases out of products like Blue stuff/ Instamold and greenstuff/milliput?
Old December 28th, 2017, 12:50 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnufkin View Post
Has anyone tried making bases out of products like Blue stuff/ Instamold and greenstuff/milliput?
Its much more cost efficient to buy a large pack of bases from a site like impactminiatures. Molding bases could be done as I have made some peanut bases. It would be much easier to 3d print them.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:01 AM

Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker Tankyteemo knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Its much more cost efficient to buy a large pack of bases from a site like impactminiatures. Molding bases could be done as I have made some peanut bases. It would be much easier to 3d print them.
Any ideas for peanut bases besides just ripping them off of other figures? impact is all sold out
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:27 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankyteemo View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Any ideas for peanut bases besides just ripping them off of other figures? impact is all sold out
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodajunkie View Post
This guy. His website is down, but contact him at this email for ordering.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:56 AM

yodajunkie has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The bases from impact miniatures were made by yodajunkie. So far they have not contacted me for a resupply. Website was not cost effective, but you can still buy bases by emailing yodajunkiedesigns@yahoo.com. Peanut bases now come with machine cut "stickers" have to be glued on.

"The force will be with you, Always." Obi-Wan
Old December 28th, 2017, 11:09 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The bases from impact miniatures were made by yodajunkie. So far they have not contacted me for a resupply. Website was not cost effective, but you can still buy bases by emailing yodajunkiedesigns@yahoo.com. Peanut bases now come with machine cut "stickers" have to be glued on.
Yeah when I ordered bases from Impact he told me he was out of the Peanut bases and said I should contact you. Instead of a webpage could you post in the trade threads here with a price list. I'm sure it would lead to more sales.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 12th, 2018, 06:53 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Ummm, okay, Impact! is out of bases and base stickers - does anyone know if/when they might get more in? Is there a chance they won't?
Also, any idea where I could decent peanut bases from reliably? (I don't like the idea of a transaction through email.)

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles