Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 7th, 2017, 03:57 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Small House (Playtesting)

The Walls are individual and interlock, much like what you and quozl have been working on, so it would be easy to remove a single Wall and leave the other three standing.

I will get some pics and whip up some power ideas.

I think high defense and low life works as well because you can hit a wall easy enough but does it really do much? You really need to smash it to bring it down which the bigger figures are good at doing. We could add a Tough element to it as well.
If we keep them at one life it is easier to track.

Good stuff everyone!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 7th, 2017, 04:23 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Just a rough take on that, something along these lines would be neat:

Quote:
SMALL HOUSE

LIFE: 5
DEFENSE: 3

STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY
When rolling defense dice against an attack from a figure that is not huge, add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled for each Breakable Small House Wall attached to this Small House.

COLLAPSED HOUSE
When the Small House is destroyed, any attached Breakable Small House Walls attached to this Small House are also destroyed, and before it is removed from the battlefield, any figure inside the Small House receives two wounds, or three wounds if the figure does not have the Superstrength special power.
Quote:
BREAKABLE SMALL HOUSE WALL

LIFE: 1
DEFENSE: 4

STRUCTURAL DEFENSE
When rolling defense dice against an attack from a figure that is not huge, add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled, or 2 automatic shields if the figure does not have the Superstrength special power.
So a figure can then target the house as a whole, but for each wall still intact, it's much harder to destroy. However, as the walls are taken down, the structural integrity of the overall house begins to weaken. So at its max, only the heaviest of hitters, huge figures, and those who are good at destroying DO's stand a real chance at taking it down. Otherwise, your average hitter would need to take down a couple of walls before destroying the whole thing.

Once it falls, anyone left inside gets hurt. Of course, numbers and stats can be adjusted accordingly. The base idea is there though.
Old January 7th, 2017, 05:36 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If the walls come out just treat it like the Warehouse where it has Breakable wall sections (in this case 4) and then the house itself...can't be attacked until the BWS is destroyed

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 7th, 2017, 05:42 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
If the walls come out just treat it like the Warehouse where it has Breakable wall sections (in this case 4) and then the house itself...can't be attacked until the BWS is destroyed
That'd be 4 walls that need destroying though, so that may be a bit time consuming. I also like the idea of having it get weaker as it goes, but the entire House could come down at any time if a figure has a special that disallows defense being rolled for a DO, or if the figure is huge etc.
Old January 7th, 2017, 05:47 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
That'd be 4 walls that need destroying though, so that may be a bit time consuming. I also like the idea of having it get weaker as it goes, but the entire House could come down at any time if a figure has a special that disallows defense being rolled for a DO, or if the figure is huge etc.
Yeah but you only need to take out 1 wall to get access to whoever is inside. Plus I meant to say that the house could be attacked after any wall was removed...essentially you can take out one wall and the building won't collapse but the second wall and it come crumbling. If the house was the same as a wall it would have mechanically the same impact. It could just be simplified so that if 2 walls are taken out it collapses, the roof falls, and everyone is injured.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 7th, 2017, 06:15 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Umm, I think there were reasons why we didn't want buildings as DOs & specifically a reason why we needed to make them terrain. I haven't the time to go back & look it up at the moment, maybe @Tornado or @Yodaking can remember.
Old January 7th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It was because of powers like this (from Selene Gallio):

INANIMATE OBJECT CONTROL 9
Instead of attacking, you may choose a destructible object or obstacle that is within 5 spaces of Selene. Roll the 20-sided die for all opponents' figures on or within 2 spaces of the chosen destructible object or obstacle, one at a time. If you roll 9 or higher, the figure receives a wound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 7th, 2017, 08:25 PM

Sounds awesome having Selene using various parts of the house to attack her foes. Here comes the clock! Now the table!
Old January 7th, 2017, 09:17 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post

Instead of attacking, you may choose a destructible object or obstacle that is within 5 spaces of Selene. Roll the 20-sided die for all opponents' figures on or within 2 spaces of the chosen destructible object or obstacle, one at a time. If you roll 9 or higher, the figure receives a wound.
I do remember that now. Thanks.

Old January 7th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:

But - according to this, she could use a house anyway, and as Arkham said, that sounds really cool.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 7th, 2017, 09:36 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

But - according to this, she could use a house anyway, and as Arkham said, that sounds really cool.
Just so it's all here together...

From the glossary of the Battle For The Underdark rulebook:

Quote:
Obstacle: An obstacle is considered part of the battlefield and is not affected by special powers or Glyphs. It can also block clear sight and Line of Sight, or prevent two figures from becoming engaged because it prevents them from being adjacent. Figures cannot not move through obstacles. Trees, glaciers, and rock outcrops are examples of obstacles.
We could always define the buildings as not being obstacles but we can't define it as an DO that Selene can't use as that would be odd. and while Arkham's suggestion sounds cool we need to think long range here in the planning. These houses may be small but some of the next buildings down the pipe are not. Selene would be very overpowered if she could use her Inanimate control to attack half the figures on the board because there just happens to be a 24 hex building in the middle of the map. That was the reason that we thought not to make them DO's

Old January 8th, 2017, 02:34 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

We were going to define them as Terrain to avoid all power interaction.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library