Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 7th, 2017, 03:34 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Arkham's Design Brainstorming Thread

Slippery ice was the intent, which is why I had it activated before a figure moves(to try and lock down key paths, so we can update with that wording.
Old January 7th, 2017, 05:44 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Slippery ice was the intent, which is why I had it activated before a figure moves(to try and lock down key paths, so we can update with that wording.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 9th, 2017, 12:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Just so you know how excited I am I put together a quick and cheap proxy for the Vines. I'll be improving these as I go since I just used what was in an arms reach at that moment.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 9th, 2017, 12:11 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I plan to order them off their website, but I was waiting for a 25% off coupon code that they advertise when you sign up for their newsletter. Though, it's been over a week and so far, no e-mail.
Old January 9th, 2017, 03:27 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Looks like you are off to a great start Japes. You going to be able to contribute a tutorial for making your own vines in the card thread?
Old January 9th, 2017, 03:31 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Looks like you are off to a great start Japes. You going to be able to contribute a tutorial for making your own vines in the card thread?
Once I get something better I plan on a tutorial. After not physically being able to work for nearly three months it's not likely I'll be able to buy the actual vines for a while...that's why the spur of creativity I've had lately.

Old January 9th, 2017, 04:02 PM

At work now, I'll have to give them a look when I'm home. At work, I don't even see a picture.
Old January 9th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
I plan to order them off their website, but I was waiting for a 25% off coupon code that they advertise when you sign up for their newsletter. Though, it's been over a week and so far, no e-mail.
Where do the vines come from?

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old January 9th, 2017, 04:23 PM

You can buy them on Dungeoncrawler.com "plant vine"
Old January 11th, 2017, 12:07 AM

Penguin II

Quote:
NAME = PENGUIN
SECRET IDENTITY = OSWALD COBBLEPOT

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME LORD
PERSONALITY = ????

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 155

CRIME LORD COLLUSION
If there are at least two Order Markers on this card, add 2 to your initiative roll for each Order Marker on the Army Card of another Crime Lord or Mastermind you control. If Penguin is in play and there are no Order Markers on this card, subtract 2 from your initiative roll.

CRIME SYNDICATE
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and instead of taking a turn with the Penguin, you may take a turn with a Criminal or Thief you control.

UNTAMED INSANITY
After taking a turn using Crime Syndicate, if an opponent's figure received one or more wounds, you may immediately take a turn with an Insane figure you control, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

Last edited by Arkham; March 17th, 2017 at 02:18 PM.
Old January 11th, 2017, 12:17 AM

I wanted to include Crime Lord in Underworld Connections, but my overall goal was to tie in as many Bat villains as possible.

With the ones chosen, it gains:

Criminal:
Clayface
Killer Croc
Scarecrow
Bad Cops
Joker Goons
Street Thugs

Insane:
Firefly
Harley Quinn
Hugo Strange
The Joker
Mad Hatter
Mister Zsasz
Poison Ivy
Scarecrow
Arkham Inmates

Mastermind:
Hush
Ra's Al Ghul
The Riddler

Black Mask, Two-Face, and Ventriloquist are left out due to Crime Lord's exclusion. Two-Face II being a disappointing exclusion, but Black Mask and Ventriloquist not being strong designs whereas Hush, Ra's, and Riddler are all decently ranked designs. Also, Crime Lord is included on Kingpin's card, as well as Two-Face II's, so I prefer to rope in some different classes here.
Old January 11th, 2017, 03:44 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Hush & Ra's really want their own OM's though and are not great bonding options, so Mastermind really only gets you The Riddler on that list. I know he has worked with those 3 but it does seems a bit off to me that he would be the one sitting back in the SZ issuing orders in those team-ups. I don't see Masterminds deferring to Penguin and acting as his muscle.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy