Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old July 25th, 2013, 01:50 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Sparkle's Selling March 2016 D&D, C3V, HoSS

UPDATE MAY 2016 ~~~ Selling D&D, C3V, C3G, HoSS

- MAY UPDATE: Added new roster of super heroes. Added lots to Misc. Figures section.

- Selling
Official, C3V, C3G, & Star Wars.

Official Heroscape Figures
Spoiler Alert!

C3V Figures
Spoiler Alert!

HoSS Figures
[spoiler]None of these figures have been rebased.

Figures include army cards in the playing card style. Just 1 card per all commons. Some figures are not the correct HoSS sculpt, see picture for details.

C-3PO
Darth Vader Choking pose
Darth Vader w/ lightsaber (no card)
Greedo
Lobot
Luke Skywalker (farmboy)
Luke Skywalker (padawan)
Luke Skywalker (jedi knight) - No card.
Major Derlin
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Princess Leia Organa
R2-D2
Rebel Snow Troopers x3
Rebel Troopers x1
Snowtroopers x2
Yoda
Zuckuss

C3G Figures
Spoiler Alert!

Other Miniatures

WANTS
Hand Ninja x9 ninjas (C3G crouching ninja)

Good Trades
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by TheSparkleInYourWater; September 27th, 2016 at 08:58 AM.
Old November 5th, 2013, 09:02 PM

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sparkle's 11/5/13 Trade List Scape for Sale

Just updated with a good range of heroscape figures, as well as a lot of other random minis. The prices on some items are negotiable.
Old December 6th, 2014, 01:06 PM

Re: Sparkle's Trades (Updated 12-6-14)

Old March 5th, 2016, 06:48 PM

Re: Sparkle's Selling March 2016 Official, C3V, etc.

I am needing to sell quite a few figures. I have updated the first post. Thanks for looking.
Old March 5th, 2016, 08:01 PM

fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker fireemblemrox knows what's in an order marker

Awaiting update of official section!

"FE's Battle Reports!"
"FE's TradeList!"

Good purchases from: Ztimster, Just_a_Bill, Teasedbyeldgrim, Queen of Jandar, Tmac2200, anuctoo
Old March 6th, 2016, 06:11 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireemblemrox View Post
Awaiting update of official section!
ditto

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 16th, 2016, 05:43 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart
Re: Sparkle's Selling March 2016 D&D, C3V, HoSS

I had a great transaction with Sparkle. Bought a bunch of his rebased custom figures. They're awesome.

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old March 16th, 2016, 09:05 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Wow. That is a fabulous selection of C3V goodies, Sparkle. I hope you're keeping some of your collection for yourself.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 16th, 2016, 09:12 PM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker

Any idea if these are the same scale as Imperial Assault? Mainly concerned with the size of the bases. I'd be strongly interested in most of the wave 1 IA figures (Chewie, Solo, Rebel Troopers, IG88, Leia, and of course, Stormtroopers.

I'm gonna do some research tonight, and if I can get them cheaper than the Ally packs, I'd be very interested.
Old March 28th, 2016, 10:25 PM

bmorisette is surprisingly tart

Great trade with TheSparkleInYourWater! Received my package in the mail today. Everything was packed well and as described. Purchased custom units were even nicely rebased and well painted. Thanks!!
Old March 29th, 2016, 01:24 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpriteMichaeler View Post
Any idea if these are the same scale as Imperial Assault? Mainly concerned with the size of the bases. I'd be strongly interested in most of the wave 1 IA figures (Chewie, Solo, Rebel Troopers, IG88, Leia, and of course, Stormtroopers.

I'm gonna do some research tonight, and if I can get them cheaper than the Ally packs, I'd be very interested.
The older starwars miniatures work great for imperial assault. I like using all these minis for imperial assault and Hoss. I also like using my imperial assault figures for Hoss. The trick with these is not to rebase them for the bigger heroscape bases as they don't fit on the squares for imperial assault. They still play great on the hexagons for heroscape though. I love using my minis for multiple games. I am just a bit puzzled as to why sparkle is clearly selling off all his HOSS. One doesn't simply stop loving starwars.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old April 2nd, 2016, 06:41 PM

WhereEaglesDare is surprisingly tart

Awesome purchase from Sparkleinyourwater. Two castles and a bunch of figures. Great price. Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades