Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 7th, 2007, 11:26 AM

hellerch has disabled reputation
I don't really like Link's Boomerang. I'd think it should be some type of ranged attack like.....hmm.......Range 3 atack 3 Choose up to 3 units in a straight row away from link. Roll 3 attack die once for all 3. After attacking, roll the dice. If you roll a 15 or higher, use the same dice roll and attack those figures again.

I'm gonna Airborne Infantry your @$$!
Old July 9th, 2007, 03:34 AM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellerch
I don't really like Link's Boomerang. I'd think it should be some type of ranged attack like.....hmm.......Range 3 atack 3 Choose up to 3 units in a straight row away from link. Roll 3 attack die once for all 3. After attacking, roll the dice. If you roll a 15 or higher, use the same dice roll and attack those figures again.
Hmm, that's an idea Kinda like my Glaive Throw for the Silverwing Sentinels. I was thinking I didn't want to give him two ranged special attacks though, and rather went with the mechanic that his boomerang would usually freeze an enemy in place for a time without doing damage.
Old July 9th, 2007, 04:52 PM

hellerch has disabled reputation
Oh True I forgot that his boomerang stuns people. Never mind then

I'm gonna Airborne Infantry your @$$!
Old March 10th, 2010, 08:04 PM

Roderick2012 Woo who?
Re: My Custom Ideas - Warcraft and Then Some!

Hello everyone,
1st time posting about a month or so lurking.
To the OP, I like your ideas for Warcraft Characters, I actually created one myself before I knew of this thread.
I created my favorite Horde Character, Thrall. Check it out and let me know what you think:

I hope you guys like it ^_^
Old March 11th, 2010, 05:33 PM

Jeabird is surprisingly tart

Why'd you place him with Ullar? I would think that Utgar would be the choice general for Orcs. He seems a little under cost, with that much damage possible. Just my opinion mind you. And finally were did you get the image for the card and do you use the actual figure from the WoW line? By the way good job on finding an existing thread to put this in.

I, like God, do play with dice and do believe in coincidence.
Old March 11th, 2010, 05:43 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeabird View Post
Why'd you place him with Ullar? I would think that Utgar would be the choice general for Orcs. He seems a little under cost, with that much damage possible. Just my opinion mind you. And finally were did you get the image for the card and do you use the actual figure from the WoW line? By the way good job on finding an existing thread to put this in.

Thrall is a noble hero, not a mindless savage(i.e. Grimnak).

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old March 12th, 2010, 12:39 AM

Roderick2012 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeabird View Post

Thrall is a noble hero, not a mindless savage(i.e. Grimnak).
Indeed, Thrall is such a roll model, and he's a great hero with a kind heart. I think he fits perfectly with Ullar more than Jandar and specially Utgar.
I'd put Garosh Hellscream in Utgar though.
Currently Im making King Varian Wrynn, and Im placing him in Jandar.
And I thought 220 was fine, but maybe you're right. What about 280 then?

Oh and Thrall's picture I took it straight from WoW, since I play it. Then I used Photoshop to delete the background and made him a bit smaller. I think is a pretty good job I did there for having a week experience with Photoshop.
Old March 12th, 2010, 01:24 AM

Roderick2012 Woo who?

Sorry for Double Post, but Here is King Varian Wrynn, just finished it now:

I hope you guys like it, and if you guys think he's too cheap, please let me know.
Old March 12th, 2010, 09:14 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roderick2012 View Post
Sorry for Double Post, but Here is King Varian Wrynn, just finished it now:

I hope you guys like it, and if you guys think he's too cheap, please let me know.

What, no 'Horde Hatred' special ability where he can't be drafted alongside Hordies?

I actually like certain WC/WoW characters to be high-priced(Faction leaders, major lore baddies). I'm working on a rough draft of Kel-Thuzad myself(WoW power level).

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old March 12th, 2010, 02:23 PM

Roderick2012 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post

What, no 'Horde Hatred' special ability where he can't be drafted alongside Hordies?

I actually like certain WC/WoW characters to be high-priced(Faction leaders, major lore baddies). I'm working on a rough draft of Kel-Thuzad myself(WoW power level).
If I would have had any space to write a 4th power on the card, I probably would have done the Horde hatred thing, but I thought it was more important to do his special abilities first.

Right now Im gonna work on Samus Aran, I like the version that the OP made.

Also, since I enjoy making custom cards so much, and you guys like what I've done so far, Im taking suggestions/requests. ^_^

Here is my modified version of Samus (Thx to Blackrock for the original idea)

I made her a bit more powerful and I added her iconic Somersault attack and high jump boots.

Last edited by Roderick2012; March 12th, 2010 at 04:31 PM. Reason: adding Samus' Card

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards