Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old June 13th, 2006, 09:31 AM

feekonea has disabled reputation
they are all put together decently, but I think I would most like to see how vydar fares. Im not a big fan of them, but Id like to check out that army.

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old June 13th, 2006, 09:57 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
You serious? I'll do it! I don't think I'll have much luck with MacDirk and the Highlanders ( I hardly play them), but I'm up for it if you are! I'll bring my Jandar figures!
Utgar's forces have 385 woth of point as opposed to Jadar's 400. But I dont' think that'll make a lick of difference with the nasty disengage, Chomp, and Double Attack/Wounded Smash
Very serious, I am not going Saturday to win the tourney, I just want to play against people that actually can play. I can count on one hand how many games of HeroScape I have actually played. And, never against anyone I wasn't giving advise on how to play the game!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old June 13th, 2006, 10:15 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Quote:
You serious? I'll do it! I don't think I'll have much luck with MacDirk and the Highlanders ( I hardly play them), but I'm up for it if you are! I'll bring my Jandar figures!
Utgar's forces have 385 woth of point as opposed to Jadar's 400. But I dont' think that'll make a lick of difference with the nasty disengage, Chomp, and Double Attack/Wounded Smash
Very serious, I am not going Saturday to win the tourney, I just want to play against people that actually can play. I can count on one hand how many games of HeroScape I have actually played. And, never against anyone I wasn't giving advise on how to play the game!
Sweet. This will be fun. I'm not playing to win unless there's something I really really need like Wave 5 or castles.

Silverstoner hasn't played in long long time. He hasn't experienced Zanafor's, the new large heroes, or TT yet. I hope he plays as well.
Old June 13th, 2006, 10:31 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Silverstoner hasn't played in long long time. He hasn't experienced Zanafor's, the new large heroes, or TT yet. I hope he plays as well.
I am even further behind, last time I actually played the only figures available were Rise of the Valkyrie and Malliddon's Prophecy!!!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old June 13th, 2006, 10:44 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Orcs. I love orcs. Though that orc army has some problems, specifically Krug. Take out Krug, add two swogs, 1 blade gruts and 1 arrow gruts. Now you're in business.

But I still say 5. Played right, orcs kick ass. Played wrong, UPC smokes Grimnak too early and leaves me with a bunch of wieners who can't manage a height advantage because it costs too much to climb the snow.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old June 13th, 2006, 10:50 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Quote:
I am even further behind, last time I actually played the only figures available were Rise of the Valkyrie and Malliddon's Prophecy!!!

What better way to catch up and learn the stuff. It'll be fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
Orcs. I love orcs. Though that orc army has some problems, specifically Krug. Take out Krug, add two swogs, 1 blade gruts and 1 arrow gruts. Now you're in business.

But I still say 5. Played right, orcs kick ass. Played wrong, UPC smokes Grimnak too early and leaves me with a bunch of wieners who can't manage a height advantage because it costs too much to climb the snow.
IMax, I played an orc army the other night and they smoked!!! The stacking is amazing!
I had an orc archer adjacent to two swogs, with height and within range of Nerak. So this lowly Arrow grut had 4 attack on any lower figures (there was a Marrden Hound I picked off ) AND his defense! Holy Guacamole! The Arrow Grut had defense of, let's see: 1 +2 Swogs enhancement, +1 height, +1 for Nerak: 5 defense! LOL.
They are definitely fun stuff. I also had Tornak and Grimnak enhancing any an all. For 50 points, Nerak is amazing. He can enhance all friendly orcs! So much enhancements, but yeah, if those champions go down eary, ick, an orc player can be in serious trouble.

I would forgo Krug for more orc units for sure, but I'd like to see how this orc army (from the Hasbro site poll) performs.
Old June 14th, 2006, 03:33 PM

ArchonShiva has disabled reputation
Current poll on heroscape.com (June: Scariest army)

Quote:
Which of these 400 point armies would scare you most to be up against?

Krav Maga Agents, Microcorp Agents, Major X17, & Gladiatrons. - 23%
Tagawa Samurai, Izumi Samurai, Parmenio, Guilty McCreech, & 2 squads of Sacred Band. - 9%
Deadeye Dan, Venoc Warlord, 2 squads of Aubrien Archers, & 2 squads of Venoc Vipers. - 14%
Raelin, Alastair Macdirk, Tarn Viking Warriors, & 2 squads of Macdirk Warriors. - 11%
Grimnak, Krug, Swog Rider, Blade Gruts, & 2 squads of Arrow Gruts. - 43%
Is it just me or is the Utgar army the only one that's not the result of an unfortunate drafting accident? (witth Ullar being decent, at least, just too low on vipers to justify the warlord.)

By respect for your fellow posters, please refrain from gratuitous use of the terms "******", "****", "****", "*****", "***", "****", "***", "******", "******" and "GenCon exclusive".
Old June 14th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Someone already posted this...merging...

I liked your title better so I meged the other one with yours
Old June 14th, 2006, 04:30 PM

DW13k has disabled reputation
the 3rd one because of the variety of range and high attack and defense. But it also depends on what kind of army you have assembled.

Heroscape characters are like beer, the more you have the more people start to look at you.

Heroscape characters are like beer, the more you have the more people start to look at you.
Old June 14th, 2006, 04:46 PM

ArchonShiva has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Someone already posted this...merging...

I liked your title better so I meged the other one with yours
Sorry, I had a quick look around but didn't see the other thread.

You had me really confused there, too. "Wait a minute, I'm pretty sure I sarted that thread... Who's this PONYBOY guy anyway? He's not even a mod and he stole my thread! Did I get my post deleted because I gave the percentages?? How did this get to so many posts so fast? How did people manage to retroactively post two days before I started the thread?? Could someone have randomly come up with xcatly the same thread title that I did??? Am I turning into Ultradoug?????

Thanks nether.

By respect for your fellow posters, please refrain from gratuitous use of the terms "******", "****", "****", "*****", "***", "****", "***", "******", "******" and "GenCon exclusive".
Old June 14th, 2006, 04:51 PM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker
I really like orcs, even if i've still to see them winning something.
Tuesday i've played the Ch1cano DeathValley map, with 3 friends:
My ally tooks 1 Arrow and 1 blades orc, + Grimnak and Tornak.
I have 2 vipers, theyr boss and the Zettians ('cause no more than 2 starting spaces was available).
Our "enemies" was Marros + Taelord + Tarns and DW9k + Marcus + 1 legionaires.
'cause of bad initiative and frenzy rolls, half of my vipers arrived in the 2nd turn to marcus.
The vipers then deads in other 2 turns, keeping Marcus with them, while the orcs and Grimnak wipe out the Tarns.
The blades was wiped out by the DW, then not so much history: the Viper Warlord keeps engaged the DW, but the marros, with the Taelord as supporter, simply clone back and do some hunting against orcs and the Zettians.
The mach ends with the full marros, Taelord and DW9k still on the ground.

Anyway, orcs and vipers are simply the funniest cards i have

Would you like to listen to my music?

Old June 14th, 2006, 04:55 PM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Don't cry. These are simply the only things we can have here!

Would you like to listen to my music?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News