Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old January 18th, 2017, 12:38 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
THE PATRON’S GALLERY - Repaints

Here is an expanded version of my article from the Codex - Repaint feature >>

THE PATRON’S GALLERY – Interview with CrazieCory

I have been blessed to know a few very talented artists (mini painter doesn’t seem right for the level of detail and creativity) and I am thankful that they shared their skill and enhanced my Heroscape collection.

One of those artist is Cory, a friend and fellow gamer for 15 years now. Cory and I have played RPG’s, LARPed, and played many hours of board & card games. I couldn’t quite get him into Heroscape (though he loved the Warforged and was very pro-Vydar), but I did end up with some fantastic repainted figures.

Here are some pictures to highlight his work, and a link to an expanded portfolio.

Full Slideshow (40-slides):

http://s1216.photobucket.com/user/ob...how/CrazieCory

1. Cyprien Esenwein
2. Sonya Esenwein
3. Marro Warriors
4. + Abomination as a unique hero to match
5. Anubian Wolves - repaint
6. Brave Arrow custom with "spirit wolf"
7. Siege (Steampunk Siege!)
8. Drow Everan - now a custom
9. Drow Pelloth - repaint
10. Drow Jordawn - pending custom
11. Drow Duelist - pending custom
12. Drow Shieldmaiden - pending custom
13. Shades of Bleakewoode - repaint

Also, here is a short interview with the guy we call CrazieCory and check out my Spotlight article in the CODEX (http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=2665 ).

Spoiler Alert!
Old February 10th, 2017, 02:31 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: THE PATRON’S GALLERY - Repaints

These look great. Love the slide show. I especially love the greenscales with nilfy. I like the drow repaints of the not so elves. Why didn't they just make those couple of guys elves. I really liked quite all of them.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 10th, 2017, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
These look great. Love the slide show. I especially love the greenscales with nilfy. I like the drow repaints of the not so elves. Why didn't they just make those couple of guys elves. I really liked quite all of them.
Thank you!

I am working on another Patron's Gallery featuring @orgsbane .. should be up next week. Stay tuned!

Old February 10th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dang, those are fantastic! I especially love the Green(blue?)scales + Nilfhiem and the Vamires, but they all look amazing
Old February 17th, 2017, 08:24 PM

The new Codex article is out featuring the next Gallery of repaints.

I welcome you to check it out and see the amazing work of @orgsbane :
https://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=2669

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions