Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old November 16th, 2010, 09:41 AM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Auggies Games...shipping status of D3

Hello all,
Our sorter has been a bit slow this go around and the last of the items were opened and sorted yesterday and we are getting them today.

If your order was ONLY cases those shipped last Friday and you should have them anytime now.

If your order had any singles on them then between Sat. and Mon. we managed to ship about 1/2 the order and we expect to have the vast majority done today (which means some of the later ones finished will ship tomorrow) with "clean up" tomorrow (these are orders that need special attention for one reason or another).

Lastly, as a side note, if you have trade/sold us anything and it's arrived since last week then we hopefully will have all that checked in by tomorrow.

......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old November 16th, 2010, 12:29 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Auggies Games...shipping status of D3

Got my case yesterday! Thanks as always for your top-notch service.

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old November 16th, 2010, 03:00 PM

i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness i_r_beej wears ripped pants of awesomeness

You also sell by the case? How can I order by the case?

My sale/trade/wants/haves.

Also spend my free time drawing robots:
Instagram @robotoftheday
Old November 16th, 2010, 05:57 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_r_beej View Post
You also sell by the case? How can I order by the case?
I usually only do case for preorders and stop shortly before release (it messes with my inventory). I just hired someone though and one of the projects I have slated for her will be to have everything like cases and maybe blisters. It will be sometime though before implemented.
......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales