Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old October 25th, 2020, 01:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

And Ninja of the Northern Wind.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 25th, 2020, 01:52 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ok, looking at it that way makes sense, thanks guys.
Old January 8th, 2021, 04:10 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

When a flying figure lands on heavy snow, does it count as 2 spaces?
Old January 8th, 2021, 04:35 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Yepperooni

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Yes. Granite Guardians also can't use their Gain High Ground power onto Heavy Snow.

~Dysole, informationally
Old January 8th, 2021, 04:38 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Yepperooni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Yes. Granite Guardians also can't use their Gain High Ground power onto Heavy Snow.

~Dysole, informationally
You sure about that? Gain High Ground explicitly bypasses movement costs.
Old January 8th, 2021, 04:43 PM

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Way I'm Reading It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Quote:

~Dysole, informationally
It says that the space can be up to 4 levels higher. It says it's one space though. Thaelenk rulebook says movement onto a hex counts it as 2 spaces.

~Dysole, calling it like she sees it
Old January 8th, 2021, 06:12 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Way I'm Reading It

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Quote:

~Dysole, informationally
It says that the space can be up to 4 levels higher. It says it's one space though. Thaelenk rulebook says movement onto a hex counts it as 2 spaces.

~Dysole, calling it like she sees it
It's not a normal movement of one space, it's a placement to a neighboring space that can be up to 4 levels higher. Like Grapple Gun. Placement powers aren't affected by Heavy Snow.

I can see your reading of it, though, as a space-by-space movement. I'm not sure I can fully justify it either way.
Old January 8th, 2021, 07:20 PM

Okay Then

But I mean Drake 2.0 explicitly says Grapple Gun has a move of 4 (while the other one uses wording like the GGs). Tul-Bak-Ra specifically says place. I don't see why this wouldn't be considered a movement power rather than a placement power.

~Dysole, not sure if the rules team is around to weigh in on this
Old January 8th, 2021, 09:09 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m pretty sure Dysole is right. Gain High Ground says they may move one space. It doesn’t say that they are placed. Therefore, the heavy snow/slippery ice’s rule that it is treated as two spaces for movement should preclude the GG from moving onto it with GHG.
Old January 23rd, 2021, 06:18 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Question here. Not pertaining to Heroscape Rules per say, but a question regarding the map building program "Virtualscape". Does anyone know what it would take for us to add additional terrain pieces into the program. It would be very awesome to be able to make 3d printed terrain pieces that can be added into the program and used in tournaments. This would open up possible terrain pack releases in the future and allow for the world of heroscape to have many more possibilities of official terrain. I would do it myself if I knew where to start. I don't have any experience in game coding.

EDIT: Also realized I can't download Virtualscape right now as well. It seems to have a broken link when trying to download to my laptop.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 23rd, 2021, 06:28 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Honestly I think we need a new answer to map building. Not sure how compatible Virtualscape really is anymore. You can definitely use TTS to build cool maps and add objects of all sorts, but providing map build instructions with them is tough.

As is on Virtualscape I'd probably just use some sort of colored dot and indicate in the build instructions that the dot is the site of whatever terrain thing.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 23rd, 2021, 07:14 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
EDIT: Also realized I can't download Virtualscape right now as well. It seems to have a broken link when trying to download to my laptop.
See if this link works to get to the Virtualscape site.

Edit: I was able to download the Virtualscape zip file.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's