Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Strategy Articles
AotP Strategy Articles AotP Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Units, Spell Cards, Game Play, etc.

Old March 18th, 2021, 01:11 AM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Activate Jace, Investigator. Summon Lantern Gheists, look at other player's top card with Eerie Observation. If it's a good sorcery card, leave it on top of that library and use Jace's Search for Answers to play it on your opponent. Boom!

Bump, because I figured out an obvious combo that didn’t need its own thread. With Chandra, hit an enemy squad with Burn From Within, and then use Malevolent Whispers to force one of them to move. Free hit for all members of the squad, plus the obvious free turn.

Last edited by Dysole; March 18th, 2021 at 02:24 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Strategy Articles