Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old May 12th, 2008, 08:15 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: How to share your maps with the world.

I don't know if this has been mentioned but a quick request:

In this paragraph:
Quote:
If you want to add the name and the author of the map, you can choose "Configuration>Map parameters..." from the menu bar. You can also add the scenario description, and how many layers to include in one page. Experience it to see the difference. Before you print (out on paper or in a pdf file), you can choose "File>Print preview" to see the final result.
...could you add a blurb after the blue part about including the required sets? I have tons of tiles so it's no big deal for me, but I know some folks would appreciate knowing what set they're going to need before they download the file.
Old May 13th, 2008, 04:00 AM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
I don't know if this has been mentioned but a quick request:

In this paragraph:
Quote:
If you want to add the name and the author of the map, you can choose "Configuration>Map parameters..." from the menu bar. You can also add the scenario description, and how many layers to include in one page. Experience it to see the difference. Before you print (out on paper or in a pdf file), you can choose "File>Print preview" to see the final result.
...could you add a blurb after the blue part about including the required sets? I have tons of tiles so it's no big deal for me, but I know some folks would appreciate knowing what set they're going to need before they download the file.
Done. Thanks Velenne !

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old June 21st, 2008, 10:50 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Another satisfied reader. Thanks LongHeroscaper!
Old July 7th, 2008, 10:27 AM

KIDMAN is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

thanks for the information

KIDMAN

KIDMAN

Old July 25th, 2008, 05:18 PM

Drummer Boy is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

this thing is extremely helpful great job however i believe there is not much point in creating a virtual map unless you build it in real life

Drummer Boy
Old July 25th, 2008, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummer Boy View Post
this thing is extremely helpful great job however i believe there is not much point in creating a virtual map unless you build it in real life
Well, sometimes your imagination for a landscape, or a battlefield is so big that the sets you own are not enough to turn it to reality. VirtualScape is one way to realize your dream, at least you can see how your big map would look like if it were built.

But the biggest contribution of VirtualScape to the community is a way for people to transfer map instructions. Without a map-editor, we would not have such a huge collection of maps built by people among us, and some of them are extremely good, even better than the ones provided by Hasbro. And without this collection, good maps couldn't be played and shared as widely as they are now. I hope you can see how important a map editor is to the spread of Heroscape to its fan base. VirtualScape just happens to be the best map editor, and is still supported and updated by its author, Zzzzz.

VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old August 5th, 2008, 10:49 PM

Naruto Woo who?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXoxux0MSoM

Need help? Click the link!

Old September 30th, 2008, 07:03 PM

Angear knows what's in an order marker Angear knows what's in an order marker

Sorry im kinda new to this stuff but every time a take a pic on virtualscape (high quality or not) its comes out black and white any help here?

My map thread is here new map 10/16/12
Old September 30th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angear View Post
Sorry im kinda new to this stuff but every time a take a pic on virtualscape (high quality or not) its comes out black and white any help here?
I would check out the discussion going on in the VS thread. Your issue sounds similar to one that has just been tracked down.
Old September 30th, 2008, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angear View Post
I would check out the discussion going on in the VS thread. Your issue sounds similar to one that has just been tracked down.
I would do the same thing. There is a big chance that your graphic card is not supported.

Thanks a lot for the help, Cav !

VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old October 30th, 2008, 02:52 PM

icebear77 Woo who?

Hi, I'm new to HS. I've read this whole thread trying to figure out my problem to no avail. I'm using VS, and I've created a map. I've taken a picture of said map, and even saved it. However, when I go to print, I can't get the picture to show up on the cover page. Can anyone help?
Old October 30th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by icebear77 View Post
Hi, I'm new to HS. I've read this whole thread trying to figure out my problem to no avail. I'm using VS, and I've created a map. I've taken a picture of said map, and even saved it. However, when I go to print, I can't get the picture to show up on the cover page. Can anyone help?
Have the 3D and 2D windows open when you print.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios