Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs
Dungeons & Dragons Customs Hey the title says it all

Notices

Old March 18th, 2013, 06:18 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: dok's D&D minis customs

I also think Fighter is better than Warrior.

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old March 18th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
I like the idea of each common 'tron having a different class, which is common to other figures in the game.

Blasts = Guards
Glads = Hunters
Hoplitron = Champion
Pugilitron = Fighter

I could go warrior for the Pugilitron, too, I guess, but I like fighter a bit more.
When you write it out like that, I really like it. Fighter seems to fit naturally in that set.
Old March 19th, 2013, 07:52 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just a quick FYI.
I've been using Mallok as part of my figures for quite some time and the figures is well costed and gives a significant boost to a rather hapless Drow army.

Background - I've never been a fan of Drow, or High Elves, or Village people Elves, or tree Elves or ...etc. But I understand why folks like them they just never appealed to me. And I picked up this figure from auggies with the card for a friend (and a fan of Drow) to try out and it has fit in exceptionally nicely with the rest of my set.

This is a very well done card. Thank you.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; March 19th, 2013 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Spiders creep me out - If I saw a drider I run.
Old March 21st, 2013, 10:35 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Hey dok, the Zettian Marauder figure has 56 figures on abprices now; I thought you mentioned that was one of your favorite customs. There are probably a few more on ebay, if you wanted even more domination of the SoV Soulborgs.
Old May 19th, 2013, 11:27 PM

bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker

Some cool figures in there.

I noticed a problem with Gargoyle. If you have multiple Gargoyles, each one grants the bonus. For example, if you have 3 Gargoyles, they each get +3 if they are all unrevealed. So it would need some sort of disclaimer that this only occurs once no matter how many you have.
Old May 20th, 2013, 12:29 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacchus View Post
If you have multiple Gargoyles, each one grants the bonus. For example, if you have 3 Gargoyles, they each get +3 if they are all unrevealed. So it would need some sort of disclaimer that this only occurs once no matter how many you have.
If you have three squads of Omnicron Repulsors, and an Omnicron Repulsor is next to a figure you are attacking, can you apply three Targeting Beacon bonuses for a total of +3?

It's the same.

Last edited by dok; May 20th, 2013 at 12:38 AM.
Old May 20th, 2013, 08:25 AM

bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker

I don't have Omnicron Repulsors, but I applied the same logic to Deathreavers and your logic makes sense. I seem to keep seeing my initial argument raised against other customs by other users.

Is there a precedent? Maybe it is only for uncommon heroes or something?
Old May 20th, 2013, 10:06 AM

HarleyThomas is surprisingly tart

Pretty cool stuff.

Can't say I did Crag though. Much prefer chaoserver's Earth Titan over it. The other Elemental of the group are definitely way awesome though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Dungeons & Dragons Customs