Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old November 9th, 2011, 01:47 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Pathfinder Heroes...WOW factor HIGH!!!

Let me say, I don't get excited often about new product but now that I'm looking at these in hand WOW....simply put, these 4 figures are the best prepaints I've ever seen. Even the Kyra (human female cleric) looks great and I really didn't like her "style".

The way Wizkids works is you preorder and that's pretty much it so once stores start running out of these they will disapear MUCH quicker than WotC lines where you can keep ordering more over time. When preordering these I took a chance and went pretty deep so I have a good many and my supply should last a while. I'm SOOOOO glad I did as I know these will become staples in any collection and once people see them on shelves they will move fast.

To all the Scapers out there.....I have plenty, prolly more than any other single seller so I should be good for a while BUT, I won't be able to reorder so I'd not wait too long.

Congrats Wizkids, you set a new bar on quality as far as I'm concerned and if the upcomming Monsters and Heroes set is close to this quality I wish i'd ordered more than I did!!!!

........Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old November 9th, 2011, 02:14 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Pathfinder Heroes...WOW factor HIGH!!!

Awesome. That's good news...since each of the 4 figures in the starter pack has a C3V unit in the works.

One pack = C3V Hero Booster

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 9th, 2011, 02:33 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I ordered from a competitor (you can figure it out if you look at my recent posts) because I got with some other planned C3V minis. I look forward to them and I bet you will sell out of them once the C3V wave releases, or earlier if pathfinder does well.
Old November 9th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

I have to second this. I played a Pathfinder demo game with a couple of high up reps of Pazio a few weeks ago using these figures. They are simply world class looking. They are using a new 3d printing process on the figures and therefore all of the little designs on the clothing is spot on.

You guys will laugh but the wizard figure bears a striking resemblance to Sean Connery. I played the wizard figure in the demo and could not help slurring all of my "s"es when I spoke!
Old November 9th, 2011, 05:33 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
I have to second this. I played a Pathfinder demo game with a couple of high up reps of Pazio a few weeks ago using these figures. They are simply world class looking. They are using a new 3d printing process on the figures and therefore all of the little designs on the clothing is spot on.

You guys will laugh but the wizard figure bears a striking resemblance to Sean Connery. I played the wizard figure in the demo and could not help slurring all of my "s"es when I spoke!
BUCKFUDDER! BUCKFUDDER!

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old November 9th, 2011, 06:46 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Mind posting pictures? Sounds cool!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 9th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Strangely I have yet to carry any Wiz Kids products in my store at all. Not that I have anything against Wiz Kids, I just haven't carried them. There is a pretty good used book store in town that does carry a lot of Wiz Kids products (but not other games) so that might be part of the reason though. I'm also not big on pre-ordering stuff if I'm not sure what I will be getting.
Old November 9th, 2011, 07:24 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Mind posting pictures? Sounds cool!

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old November 9th, 2011, 07:30 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Wow those are impressive!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 9th, 2011, 08:29 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

Mine are in the mail and should here any day.

I also have a case (with the black dragon) on pre-order.
Old November 9th, 2011, 08:31 PM

The Doctor is surprisingly tart

Are they around the same size as Heroscape minis?

Old November 9th, 2011, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
Are they around the same size as Heroscape minis?
They are by Wizkids, so think Clix minis

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News