Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old October 25th, 2008, 09:52 AM
Super Doopa

DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness DrLivingston wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HEXES in TEXAS 2008 - NHSD - Dallas/Ft.Worth Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armageddon View Post
Speaking of which, is there a thread to monitor when people in the DFW (Arlington) area get together and game and when tourneys/competitions are?
Folks get together every Tuesday at Dignan's house in Richardson--a bit of a trip from Arlington.

Rym, Cheddarlimbo, and Rodriquez (also from Arlington) make it over about once every 4-6 weeks.

Those Arlington guys also seem to end up playing somewhere every Friday or Saturday night.

PMing any of those guys will probably get you a game every week.

Hope that helps.
Old October 25th, 2008, 09:53 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armageddon View Post
My apologies for not showing. They moved up one of my doctors appointments to Saturday at 10:10 (both my knees are blown with a bone tumor encompassing 80% of my right femur and they are concerned about a blood clot, so when they say "come in" I do so. So, if I don't pop up at a gaming session, usually, I'm back in the emergency room or unable to stand that day.)

I called Thosw and let him know so he could snag my spot, since he had bowed out earlier, and then found out he could come.

I'll bring the Cowboys mini to the next tourney.

Speaking of which, is there a thread to monitor when people in the DFW (Arlington) area get together and game and when tourneys/competitions are?

Is there going to be one at Condfw? (Last year I tried to arrange one, but was unable to be at the convention, so I don't know if it took place.) and what about Project A-kon in June?
Hey, no apologies needed. Life happens and you cannot do anything about it. As long as you're on the road of progress and getting better regarding your knees, then that's all that counts.

The thread(s) you want are DFW's Gameday Thread and The Texas Thread where all are welcome.

Hope that helps. And don't sweat the Cowboys Q10. Just make a GB one instead!

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; October 25th, 2008 at 09:53 AM. Reason: Apostrophe r e
Old October 25th, 2008, 11:07 AM

aahzmandius is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by neo0149 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aahzmandius View Post
I had a sign up sheet out for one at ConDFW, but nobody signed up, so I didn't bring my gear Sunday.

Not that I didn't already have a few games there, but I'd've loved to show off Heroscape there.
so you had a sign up sheet for a tourny at ConDFW for that Sunday?
I recall having one, but nobody asking about it, either. If there's interest, I'll work with the head of gaming for ConDFW (not hard, he's my roommate), and make sure it happens next year.

Lemme check the site for dates (www.condfw.org) ....February 20-22, 2009. WOW! Great guests, already...David Weber and Jim Butcher! Must go read those books, now.

See y'all around,
--Aahz
Old October 25th, 2008, 02:00 PM

neo0149 Woo who?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I had a sign up sheet out for one at ConDFW, but nobody signed up, so I didn't bring my gear Sunday.

Not that I didn't already have a few games there, but I'd've loved to show off Heroscape there.
so you had a sign up sheet for a tourny at ConDFW for that Sunday?
I recall having one, but nobody asking about it, either. If there's interest, I'll work with the head of gaming for ConDFW (not hard, he's my roommate), and make sure it happens next year.

Lemme check the site for dates (www.condfw.org) ....February 20-22, 2009. WOW! Great guests, already...David Weber and Jim Butcher! Must go read those books, now.

See y'all around,
--Aahz

ya well you gotta get it organized. its not gonna organize itself. make a new thread for it and crap if your gonna do it. i didnt even know or hear anything about it at NHSD.

Good Traders Just_a_Bill

===>NEO_0149<===
Old October 25th, 2008, 02:30 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Does anyone have the full standings? Or if not that, can I PM someone to find out where I ended up? I know my w/l record, but not my place out of the 38.

Old October 25th, 2008, 02:46 PM

neo0149 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Does anyone have the full standings? Or if not that, can I PM someone to find out where I ended up? I know my w/l record, but not my place out of the 38.
ya i know. i think you would have to get with R˙chean. he said he was gonna post em but i never saw anything.

Good Traders Just_a_Bill

===>NEO_0149<===
Old October 25th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

In Ry's defense, he was trying to put online forum names to real names before he posted anything. I'm guessing he doesn't want to put our real names online.

Maybe PM him your real name, if you want, so he can figure out who's who.

Cheddar, I thought you got sixth? Or am I just dreaming that?

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old October 25th, 2008, 03:02 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
In Ry's defense, he was trying to put online forum names to real names before he posted anything. I'm guessing he doesn't want to put our real names online.

I thought I got sixth, too. But I wanted to be sure. I'll just PM R˙chean.

Old October 25th, 2008, 03:10 PM

neo0149 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post

I thought I got sixth, too. But I wanted to be sure. I'll just PM R˙chean.
i know i got seventh. thanks to rym! lol. but my friends wanted to know there positions.

Good Traders Just_a_Bill

===>NEO_0149<===
Old October 25th, 2008, 11:58 PM

aahzmandius is surprisingly tart

I was interested in getting some Heroscape set up at ConDFW this year (Feb 200 and was told that someone was already doing so. Armageddon's health issues stomped on that, but I was not aware of it until sometime Saturday (ConDFW being a Fri/Sat/Sun convention). Finding out so late meant that there wasn't much I could do.

This year, I intend to organize the HS gaming myself, and I'll have a thread up here on Heroscapers.com soon (within a month) to reflect that.

Sound good?
--Aahz
Old October 26th, 2008, 01:02 AM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
make a new thread for it and crap if your gonna do it.
If you do intend to move your bowels just because you made a new thread, please don't tell us about it.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old October 27th, 2008, 12:38 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day