Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Favorite Zombie? (Answers left to right)
Club Dead 20 26.67%
Bones 17 22.67%
Chompy 38 50.67%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 28th, 2012, 03:51 PM

GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker GTigers55 knows what's in an order marker
Sculpt Polls! 43. Zombies of Morindan

Bringing up the end of wave six, are the ZOMMMMBBBBIIIIEEEESSSS!

(Answers left to right)
1. Club Dead
2. Bones
3. Chompy

The zombies are some of the most beloved figures in the game. Their rotting green-gray skin with bloody gashes define their undead nature. Club Dead improvised a wooden club to bash in his dinner's brain before eating them. Bones has a similar strategy, but he is standing and appears to be moaning at the sight of his scared prey. Chompy is taking a bite out of crime as he munches on the arm of his now infected food. Out of these fearsome creatures of the undead, I believe Chompy defines zombies the best. Zombies don't have the muscle coordination to use weapons, just read the Zombie Survival Guide.

Who is the favorite of these living dead?

***Link to the Sculpt Polls! Master Thread

Wright State Raider since 2014.
Trade List 8/15/14
Sculpt Polls!
Old September 28th, 2012, 07:38 PM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sculpt Polls! 43. Zombies of Morindan

The zombies really have some excellent sculpts. Hasbro hit the nail on the head as far as capturing the iconic zombie "feel". They're all great, but my favorite is definitely Bones.
Old September 28th, 2012, 08:31 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Bones? You're nuts. Never bet on a zombie with Jake Legs!
Old September 28th, 2012, 08:37 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Bones is my favorite as well.
Old September 29th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Hawkeyed spam Trapper

Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker Alex Karasavidis knows what's in an order marker

I like Club dead or Bones.

This is a calf The best heroscape player ever in the world

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=49181
Old September 30th, 2012, 04:02 AM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker

I went Chompy.

The zombies are my favorite squad in the game. Chompy highlights one of their strengths by taking that small hit zone and ducking down a bit, making it even easier to hide.
Old September 30th, 2012, 10:54 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

My vote goes to Chompy.
Old September 30th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I always send all my Chompys out first so when a Zombie Rise Again I can replace the meat with a Chompy. Keep your head down.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 30th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Chompy. Braiiiiiinsssss!!!
Old October 1st, 2012, 05:48 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Club dead. He's the only one who could kill a vampire.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old October 7th, 2012, 02:33 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Its a bit spooky how the Zombie Header was the one that appeared when I came to this thread. Almost like it was planned or something.

Oh and Chompy.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 16th, 2012, 06:53 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Chompy because he is the only one without a weapon. I don't think zombies are smart enough to use weapons, imo.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units