Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 1st, 2011, 09:45 PM
Soon to be Mrs. Tony Stark

DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness DeceitfulBeauty wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Red face Hedgehog HeroScape

(If you guys don't want this video here, feel free to move it, admins. It does pertain, so I put it in general)

How many points do you think this guy is worth?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY-PmZn_neU

Yes, this is ours.

[And DeceitfulBeauty finally beat NecroBlade at Heroscape. With Iron Man.]
Old June 1st, 2011, 09:51 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker
Re: Hedgehog HeroScape

Upwards of 1000 points, seeing as he can physically destroy scenery and other figures .
Old June 1st, 2011, 09:53 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

I think this should be moved to "Other Customizations and HS Additions."

Old June 1st, 2011, 09:57 PM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!

It could almost fit on a double base...

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN
Old June 1st, 2011, 09:59 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnival Man View Post
It could almost fit on a double base...
...Nilfheim-style.
Old June 1st, 2011, 10:03 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Also, he needs a name. (Neg-rep to those who suggest Sonic, Spike, etc. )

Oh, and nice title.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 1st, 2011, 10:04 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Nice

Also congrats to you and Necro, D. Beauty.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 1st, 2011, 10:15 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I've always though of Hedgehogs of funny creatures; their faces always look so cheery.

And nice to see you got him as a new pet! Maybe you should show him to everyone at the June 11th tourney?

Also, need a name? How about Loki? Or Rio?

I can't really think of names at the moment, so if I do think of more, I'll post them here.
Old June 1st, 2011, 10:17 PM

BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker BassistofDoom knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Also, he needs a name. (Neg-rep to those who suggest Sonic, Spike, etc. )
We could name him Son- Oh wait never mind.

The only ones I can think of are bad puns on names like Porc-menio, and please for the love of God do not name him that. Out of respect for all of you I won't post any more.
Old June 1st, 2011, 10:28 PM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

I love how the cat is all like "Can we please get him off the board, I'd like to take my turn now."
Old June 1st, 2011, 11:26 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!

Spikewalker 8000 anyone?

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old June 2nd, 2011, 06:47 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthflagbearer View Post
Spikewalker 8000 anyone?
I choose this one.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion