Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion
Marvel Discussion General discussion, units, rules & FAQs specific to Marvel HS

Old August 2nd, 2007, 01:12 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
I would just like to mention that Nick Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D would be great for an expansion.

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old August 2nd, 2007, 06:12 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
I would just like to mention that Nick Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D would be great for an expansion.
Well that goes without saying. And the Shield agents would certainly make good commons.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 2nd, 2007, 07:25 AM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
Quote:
They'll probably do the Samuel L. Jackson version, since he's making his way into next year's Iron Man movie.

Old August 2nd, 2007, 09:58 AM

Manchine has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havokscry
Quote:
They'll probably do the Samuel L. Jackson version, since he's making his way into next year's Iron Man movie.
You know I am so use to Ultimates that I had forgoten that there was a white Nick Fury. I got freaked out when I saw him in Avengers.
Old August 2nd, 2007, 09:59 AM

redamm has disabled reputation
Vision Vs. Ultron
Daredevil Vs. Mr. Hyde
Mr. Fantastic Vs. Annihillius
Thor Vs. Loki
Nick Fury Vs. Baron Zemo

But I am sure it will be more along the lines of....

Wolverine Vs. Sabertooth
Cyclops Vs. Mr. Sinister
Colossus Vs. Juggernaut (which is the one out of this 5 I would LOVE)
Professor X Vs. Magneto
Cable Vs. Apocalypse

Deadeye Dan + a natural 20 + my girlfriends maniacal laughing = My commiting suicide.
Old August 2nd, 2007, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchine
Quote:
Quote:
You know I am so use to Ultimates that I had forgoten that there was a white Nick Fury. I got freaked out when I saw him in Avengers.
I tell everyone my Nick Fury is a black man.

Deadeye Dan + a natural 20 + my girlfriends maniacal laughing = My commiting suicide.
Old August 2nd, 2007, 11:11 AM

Argent has disabled reputation
Quote:
Throw in Nova (Richard Ryder or Frankie Raye), Firelord, Captain Mar-vell, Terrax, Gladiator, Ronan, or Quasar and you have a great cosmic expansion.
And Drax, and Pip...um...wait, cancel that.

And Drax.

Taskmaster would be cool. I could see him with something like:

Photographic Reflexes

When either attacking or defending, Taskmaster may roll dice equal to an adjacent figures attack or defence instead of his own.

the wording definatly needs claening up, but I hope it gets the point across. There would probably need to have a maximum put in there to stop him from having an outrageous attack if he ended up next to a wounded Hulk of Krug. Maybe 6 or 7.
Old August 2nd, 2007, 12:30 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Quote:
And the rest of you Ultimates Nick Fury fans:

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old August 2nd, 2007, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argent
Quote:
Throw in Nova (Richard Ryder or Frankie Raye), Firelord, Captain Mar-vell, Terrax, Gladiator, Ronan, or Quasar and you have a great cosmic expansion.

And Drax.

Photographic Reflexes

When either attacking or defending, Taskmaster may roll dice equal to an adjacent figures attack or defence instead of his own.

the wording definatly needs claening up, but I hope it gets the point across. There would probably need to have a maximum put in there to stop him from having an outrageous attack if he ended up next to a wounded Hulk of Krug. Maybe 6 or 7.
I think it would be better if it were like 3 or 4 clear sight spaces away and it would have to have a cap on it Stat wise.And taskmaster is one of the unsung great villans in the Marvel U.

Old August 2nd, 2007, 10:18 PM

graywolf42 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Argent
Quote:

And Drax.

Photographic Reflexes

thats a nice idea for his power. It could also be an unblockable counter attack like power to show how good he is an knowing peoples moves. He blocks and strikes back. Or he could just copy one power per turn from anyone whitin so many sight spaces of distance. Only problem with that is it would need to many rules becuase he would not be able to copy things like flight or dragon breath attacks. But stealing Caps shield attack or a stealth leap would be kewl. And don't forget that he is a great teacher, he would need some kind of inspiring type power...ok I could go on for days and this is just on Tasky

Micky is a mouse, Pluto is a dog, WTF is Goofy?

With your shield or on it!
Old August 2nd, 2007, 10:27 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Don't lump me in with the Ultimate fans. I'd much rather have them make the Hoff version.

Old August 2nd, 2007, 10:30 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Normal Fury sux.

Ultimate Fury rox! :P

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Discussion