Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old January 11th, 2016, 01:07 AM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!
Zetsubo's Customs

Welcome to my custom thread. It's currently undergoing maintenance, but updates should be more frequent. Critiques and comments welcome!

"Let no joyful voice be heard! Let no man look up at the sky with hope. And let this day be cursed by we who ready to wake..."

"...THE KRAKEN!!!"

The figure was made following @Rocktroll 's instructions here so big shout out to him and his awesome guide, though I don’t think he’s been around for quite some time.

Auriolus
Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Zetsubo; November 6th, 2019 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Update
Old January 15th, 2016, 06:02 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Zetsubo's Customs

That's a pretty solid looking unit, being a warrior makes synergy interesting with the other orcs. I would suggest making Intimidate work only on small or medium, maybe also large... I don't think Jotun is gonna be intimidated by a puny orc though

Welcome to the site!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 15th, 2016, 06:06 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I would also likely lose the soul born exclusion. Many souk bogs care for their digital life I guess. Are you thinking uttar or valkrill. there are reasons to go either way.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old January 15th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
Many souk bogs care for their digital life I guess.
"Souk bogs"?

Either way, even with Cleave and Intimidate, 3Life/3Defense means he won't last too long. Anywhere between 50 to 70 points sounds fair to me.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old January 15th, 2016, 11:31 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Quote:
"Souk bogs"?

Either way, even with Cleave and Intimidate, 3Life/3Defense means he won't last too long. Anywhere between 50 to 70 points sounds fair to me.

~TAF
From the librarian, too.

You could put One Shield Defense on him, like the CUC did to Khosumet. That makes him hold up more decently, but still be fairly fragile. But that depends on whether you want him to be a cheap unit or a stronger one.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old January 16th, 2016, 10:58 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
Quote:
Quote:
"Souk bogs"?

~TAF
From the librarian, too.

You could put One Shield Defense on him, like the CUC did to Khosumet. That makes him hold up more decently, but still be fairly fragile. But that depends on whether you want him to be a cheap unit or a stronger one.
Autocorret is not your friend.

Sometimes it helps to think of how you want to use the unit. Will you be leading with him to take first shots and grab glyphs. Will you be juggling order markers while using a squad. Or waiting for a special moment to activate, like when most of the other units are destroyed.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old January 18th, 2016, 02:57 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
That's a pretty solid looking unit, being a warrior makes synergy interesting with the other orcs. I would suggest making Intimidate work only on small or medium, maybe also large... I don't think Jotun is gonna be intimidated by a puny orc though

Welcome to the site!
That makes sense. And thanks

Quote:
I would also likely lose the soul born exclusion. Many souk bogs care for their digital life I guess. Are you thinking uttar or valkrill. there are reasons to go either way.
I was leaning towards Utgar 😈

Quote:

~TAF
Do you think 4 life would be better?
Old December 22nd, 2016, 05:35 PM

Here's the first of hopefully many Star Wars customs. Comments and suggestions are encouraged.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Zetsubo; December 24th, 2016 at 12:29 PM.
Old December 24th, 2016, 04:21 PM

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Galactic Republic

Human
Unique Hero
Jedi Master
Valiant
Medium 5

Life 5
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 5
Defense 6
Points ~150

Master of Soresu
The amount of defense dice rolled by Obi-Wan Kenobi may never be decreased by any special abilities. All friendly figures adjacent to Obi-Wan Kenobi adds one to their defense value.

LIGHTSABER DEFENSE
When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent attacking figure, if Obi-Wan Kenobi rolls any excess shields, the attacking figure receives one unblockable wound. When defending against a normal attack from a non-adjacent figure, all blanks rolled count as additional blocks.

Force Push
Force Leap

Last edited by Zetsubo; December 24th, 2016 at 05:49 PM.
Old December 24th, 2016, 04:52 PM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I really like Lightsaber Defense, it seems like a enhanced counterstrike that fits the theme of lightsabers. Seems you forgot his defense value though

~TAF

Old December 24th, 2016, 05:24 PM

Quote:
I really like Lightsaber Defense, it seems like a enhanced counterstrike that fits the theme of lightsabers. Seems you forgot his defense value though

~TAF
Whoops. Fixed it. I stole "borrowed" lightsaber defense from HoSS. I'm sure they won't mind. Hopefully. What would your opinion be on an appropriate point value for him?
Old December 24th, 2016, 05:40 PM

Probably at least 150 given how difficult to kill he'll be.

~TAF

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards