Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Notices

Old January 28th, 2010, 05:20 PM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker
Cool Wolvie's maps, terrain and scenarios of awsomeness..

I'll Use this thread to keep you updated here on my work with game, I'm still new to it, but have my head filled with ideas, so you'll see alot more as soon as i have some..

I made two of the buildings, the painted once after i tried the game for the first time, which you may have seen in my rookie maps thread, but now i finally got more hex's than those from the marvel pack, and you can also see my latest creation, the Hotel, which I'll post some "how to" and who i was inspired by later on

But here you can see my little city, i just ordered some lexan mats, hope to make a big city with lots of different buildings

Last edited by Wolvie; March 16th, 2010 at 05:39 AM.
Old January 28th, 2010, 08:14 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Wolvie's maps and scenarios of awsomeness..

On the second picture down, Silver Surfer is on a couple of gold ventilation ducts. Are those painted straws? If so, that is cool.

I like your work man, especially the big commercial building that may be a knock off Avengers Mansion or something.
Old January 29th, 2010, 08:04 AM

Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker Wolvie knows what's in an order marker

Yeah it's straws, found it on someone else's costume terrain, but can't find it again, so i can tell from where i was inspired..

just got myself my first neg-rep for being un-humble about this threads title, Sorry bout that, must have watched too muched "how i met.." lately, so that the word Awesomeness lost it's real meaning, being what; i don't know.. but didn't mean to be a show-off.. sorry
Old January 29th, 2010, 12:06 PM

Gunnbjorn is surprisingly tart

HEY!! Great job, Wolvie! I knew you'd pump out some new stuff, and you sure did!

This looks great, and I see some new models in your collection.

Your custom terrain looks real cool and interesting, and I'm glad you decided to keep on posting some of those awesome photos. I have a question: do you write down the map layouts to remember them? That would be a cool way to work on some campaigns and such. Just an idea.

Thanks again, for sharing, and I look forward to more!

Hardcore Gamer, Hardcore Gym Rat and Hardcore Food Addict.
It's Batrep Time! It's Custom Time! It's Tradin' Time!

Old January 29th, 2010, 02:46 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvie View Post
just got myself my first neg-rep for being un-humble about this threads title, Sorry bout that, must have watched too muched "how i met.." lately, so that the word Awesomeness lost it's real meaning, being what; i don't know.. but didn't mean to be a show-off.. sorry
If you hit the edit button a few times on your initial post, you can actually edit the thread title. I would pull that off if it's upsetting some of the Heroscapers community. (It doesn't bother me personally, but it's definitely not worth neg-rep to leave it on.)

In regards to your custom work, keep it up. Everything looks really cool. Keep those creative juices flowing and who knows what "awesomeness" you can come up with.
Old January 29th, 2010, 11:50 PM

Gunnbjorn is surprisingly tart

I personally don't think it would've deserved a neg rep (just my opinion). You're just being a happy dude in a great community!

Just thought I'd shine in my two cents, if worth anything anyway. I hope it doesn't discourage you, because I've already become a fan of your "awesome" map-making. Cheers!

Hardcore Gamer, Hardcore Gym Rat and Hardcore Food Addict.
It's Batrep Time! It's Custom Time! It's Tradin' Time!

Old January 30th, 2010, 09:12 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Heh. You only have one marvel set it looks like, and you can come up with better marvel maps than I can with my two sets!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old January 30th, 2010, 11:26 AM

Thanks for all your words..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunnbjorn View Post

Your custom terrain looks real cool and interesting, and I'm glad you decided to keep on posting some of those awesome photos. I have a question: do you write down the map layouts to remember them? That would be a cool way to work on some campaigns and such. Just an idea.

Thanks again, for sharing, and I look forward to more!
I'm going to play the map for the first time, I take pictures to remeber my maps by, i only have a macbook, so can't do them in virtualscape.. so can't write em' down that way..
I'll find a way to make a scenario for it tonight, then post something to go with it and a litlle on how i made the buildings
Old January 30th, 2010, 11:30 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

So ...you made a map of "awesomeness" and haven't even played on it yet?
Old January 30th, 2010, 11:45 AM

i can see now that i might have been too casual with the word awsomeness.. I just wanted to have a thread to show my work, then i called it that just as "I'm happy about it" phrase.. I did the map in pure excitement (can't spell it right) and wanted to show it.. but i'll test it tonight and create a scenario
Old January 31st, 2010, 03:54 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Wolvie, you can call your maps awesome if that is how you feel about them. This site is for sharing opinions, just like the person who neg reped you shared theirs, you also have the right to share yours. Keep your head up and keep building AWESOME maps!
Old January 31st, 2010, 08:08 PM

i played it last night, but did a little changing around on the building so that two tall ones were as far from each other as posible, then me and my cousin played it stratego style with a 1400 point army each, we wrote the name of a secret leader each, then the one killing the hidden leader would win.. it ended with me having spidey and two agents and him having thanos, I had some lucky 20D rolls and the agents gave some good shots, so i won.. it was really fun, mostly because it gave a lot of use from the whole map.. i'm working on the stratego idea and will post something more about it when i have better figured out..

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios