Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old July 6th, 2010, 11:35 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by marroking1 View Post
Lets say that the Werewolf Lord get his marker on Finn.The werewolf choses to throw Finn in lava. Who gets Finn when he is destroyed.
I believe control reverts to the player who drafted him, after the turn is over, even when Finn is dead.
Yes, control would revert back to the player who had control off Finn prior to the Moon Frenzy; that player gets to decide where to place Finn’s spirit.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old July 6th, 2010, 01:16 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rÿchean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by marroking1 View Post
Lets say that the Werewolf Lord get his marker on Finn.The werewolf choses to throw Finn in lava. Who gets Finn when he is destroyed.
I believe control reverts to the player who drafted him, after the turn is over, even when Finn is dead.
Yes, control would revert back to the player who had control off Finn prior to the Moon Frenzy; that player gets to decide where to place Finn’s spirit.
As a follow-up, if a player gains Finn via Mindshackle or Soul Devour, that same player then decides the benefit of Finn's spirit, unlike the Werewolf Lord, where the original owner of Finn decides where to place the spirit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old July 6th, 2010, 01:51 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

Correct.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old July 6th, 2010, 02:04 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Because one is permanent control, one is temporary.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 6th, 2010, 02:47 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

Will the new bases allow a figure to move in-between two battlements freely?
Old July 6th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleKing99 View Post
Can't they do that anyway? It's my understanding that you only have to be able to fit on the spaces you're moving through, not the spaces between them. (I'm assuming to mean two battlements with a single hex-edge gap between them.)

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old July 6th, 2010, 02:59 PM
Founder of Democracy

TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby! TurtleKing99 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xn F M View Post
Quote:
Can't they do that anyway? It's my understanding that you only have to be able to fit on the spaces you're moving through, not the spaces between them. (I'm assuming to mean two battlements with a single hex-edge gap between them.)
Well you can still move there, but it would be convenient to just slide up the figure. And yes I meant with a single hex-edge gap between them.
Old July 6th, 2010, 07:52 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well you can still move there, but it would be convenient to just slide up the figure. And yes I meant with a single hex-edge gap between them.
Agreed. Anyway, Concerning the FotA and new bases, I personally think it's inconvinient for a single hex with 5 battlements on it, being used as a landing space for a ladder can't fit a figure. I'd post a pic to explain, but I don't know how. (BTW, please answer that)
Old July 6th, 2010, 07:57 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Agreed. Anyway, Concerning the FotA and new bases, I personally think it's inconvinient for a single hex with 5 battlements on it, being used as a landing space for a ladder can't fit a figure. I'd post a pic to explain, but I don't know how. (BTW, please answer that)
Not that you need to ever "slide" a figure's base, you just move it.... you could measure the gap that you want to "slide" through, and if it is one inch or less (the new bases are 1") the new bases will do what you want them to.
Old July 6th, 2010, 10:29 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Well you can still move there, but it would be convenient to just slide up the figure.
Er, as opposed to lifting the figure and then putting it back down? Man, I know we Americans have a reputation for being lazy, but...
Old July 6th, 2010, 10:39 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I understand what you are describing. I just set up one up and see what you mean. All this means is cartographers shouldn't use this build in any maps.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old July 6th, 2010, 10:48 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraine69 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I understand what you are describing. I just set up one up and see what you mean. All this means is cartographers shouldn't use this build in any maps.
And that responsible cartographers physically build their maps and play on them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's