Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 8th, 2006, 11:04 PM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
Wave 1 EVERYWHERE! (well, 3 stores)

Hey, dunno if it is like this everywhere, but me and the wife went to 3 stores today (searching for housewares) 2 Targets and 1 Wal-mart. All 3 had full sets of wave 1 that they didn't have earlier this week.

I don't know if there are many people who still need wave 1, or if it is like this everywhere, but figured I would spread the knowledge for anyone who needs wave 1 and hasn't ordered it off of the net by now, for whatever reason, they could go check their local wallyworlds and bullseyes.

-jj

smallboxgames.com
Old July 9th, 2006, 01:02 AM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Wave I has been showing up quite a bit lately. According to Sandra, a bunch of Wave III is on the next ship, so I guess that means we should be seeing a surge of that soon. I wonder when the surge of Wave IV is coming.
Old July 9th, 2006, 10:28 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
OK I was at Target and they have a bunch of Wave 1. So I pick up the hero pack that has Taelord in it, looking for wording that might indicate whether this is an updated version with possibly a CORRECTED taelord card. Nothing is written on the package, but there is a picture on the package of the Master set box..... And it looks like it could be the 2nd edition. Could these possibly be the corrected versions?????

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 9th, 2006, 10:30 PM

fejkl Woo who?
Here's to hoping.
Old July 9th, 2006, 10:32 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Well, I can't be sure of this at all. The thought just hit me on my way home. What I really want is for anybody who happens to pick one of these up, to please tell us if it is an updated version, because if so, I am going to drive back and pick one up.

~Clancampbell
Old July 9th, 2006, 10:33 PM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
I bought another set of orcs, they had the old type of cards (the sturdier ones).

Dunno if that helps or not.

smallboxgames.com
Old July 9th, 2006, 10:36 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Well, it does help but it also baffles me ?

~Clancampbell
Old July 9th, 2006, 11:05 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby! Hex_Enduction_Hour rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjohn
I bought another set of orcs, they had the old type of cards (the sturdier ones).
Me too! I just opened my pack of orcs and realized the card stock was of the original thickness. Strange indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Well, I can't be sure of this at all. The thought just hit me on my way home. What I really want is for anybody who happens to pick one of these up, to please tell us if it is an updated version, because if so, I am going to drive back and pick one up.
I bought a second set of Heroes. No updated Taelord.
Old July 9th, 2006, 11:06 PM

-Zim- has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
Wave I has been showing up quite a bit lately. According to Sandra, a bunch of Wave III is on the next ship, so I guess that means we should be seeing a surge of that soon. I wonder when the surge of Wave IV is coming.
I really wish a surge of wave 3 hits soon. I only have 1 of each common for that wave.

Old July 10th, 2006, 11:10 AM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Well, this shows just how slowly Heroscape is getting distributed. How long ago was Wave 1 re-introduced?? Yeah quite a long time ago. We may very well be in for a HUGE lag in releases. Either that, or the brick and mortar stores are finally getting new product out on shelves and a bright future awaits....

-Ski

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales