Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old August 28th, 2012, 07:58 PM
You can't go wrong with [insert thing you can't go wrong with here]

spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby! spidysox rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Fantasy Football 2012

woot!

"A good teacher is like a candle: it consumes itself to light the way for others." -Anonymous
Old August 29th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

We're only at 9 teams. Who hasn't signed up yet?

117-87-0 (4/13/09-2/22/15)
32-16-0 (10/17/09-7/21/12)
Old August 29th, 2012, 11:58 PM

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

I'd love to be a part of this! I wasnt in this last year but would like to join. How can I join?

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened
Old September 2nd, 2012, 12:12 PM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

Hrm, I do love Fantasy Football...I'm willing to join as well, if you've got spots still.

Ranior is Chuck Norhiss

acting as Rhogar Dragonspine...
in THE MYCELOID MANOR
Old September 3rd, 2012, 12:29 AM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I've gone bonkers waiting for our outstanding player to sign up (regular season starts Wednesday!), so I've invited 3 more players. This means that we have 4 people who have expressed interest and 3 open spots-first come, first served!

Also, I'm going to hit "Ready to Draft" tomorrow evening (I live in the Pacific time zone) regardless of what I have to do to be able to (hopefully we get 1 or 3 people to sign up before then-I really don't want to have to remove anyone. )

Old September 3rd, 2012, 01:03 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Can't wait to see who I get...boy we are going to be down to the wire for free agent pick ups.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old September 3rd, 2012, 11:18 AM
#1 CoN Player & Charos Cultist innocently oiling another man

Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun Ranior is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm in!

Looks like we're at 11, hopefully a 12 will show up soon. Looking forward to the season, should be fun.

Ranior is Chuck Norhiss

acting as Rhogar Dragonspine...
in THE MYCELOID MANOR
Old September 3rd, 2012, 04:13 PM
Valentine and St. Patrick's Custom Contest Champion

boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness boromir96 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hoo boy, I'm gonna have a fun night. My Dad is going out to dinner and a movie, and he entrusted his live draft to me, and I'v never done this before.....

BTW, Is there a prize for this?

Tournament Record:21-9 Online record:11-2
Repaints/Mods; Trade Thread; Maps
Old September 3rd, 2012, 07:23 PM

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

Im signed up and that makes 12, when are we drafting?

Figured it out, auto pick draft.

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened

Last edited by Major Q23; September 3rd, 2012 at 07:34 PM. Reason: auto pick
Old September 4th, 2012, 01:01 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Let's See Where This Goes...

All rights. Let's have fun. Curious to see who I get.

~Dysole, who last year the autopick league he was in gave him Jamaal Charles and Reggie Wayne but made up for it by giving him Jimmy Graham and Ray Rice

Dysole is Braxas your friendly neighborhood Goth Dragon...
in
MIGOL'S TOMB
Old September 4th, 2012, 01:49 AM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

I thought you set it to auto-draft Wed. night and was freaking out about how long it was taking. Also, I think it takes a few days sometimes to run your draft through so I'd get it in ASAP.

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old September 4th, 2012, 03:26 AM

Alright, we're at 12. I checked in and set it to "Ready to Draft" a couple hours ago, so hopefully it will be processed by game time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General