Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios
Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios This is the place to put all of our D&D adventure type scenarios. Come here when you want to browse user submitted adventures.

Notices

Old September 17th, 2011, 08:03 PM

NilfheimPwns is surprisingly tart
dungeon Tournament?

I on't know if this is in the right place,but I like dungeon scenarios sometimes, it's fun to add some plot. I just posted thi s to ask if anyone has doine a dungeon tournament before. It would need a WoV/RoV-esque group to judge maps. I think this would be kind of interesting, and would have a few dungeons, and everyone would have two armies, one heroes and one DM. I still don't know if this is in the wrong place, but it would be cool.

Old September 17th, 2011, 09:45 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: dungeon Tournament?

Dungeon crawls are a great thing to do for a game day or casual play, especially when you have multiple players and limited terrain/space. However, I don't think that it is easily applied to a tournament. With a regular gaming group though, I can see scorekeeping appling over a couple weeks or months.
Old September 18th, 2011, 10:48 AM

I was kind of thinking of more of an event or game day then a tournament. The idea was like having a game day at a hobby shop or game store, with multiple games going on, maybe two full dungeon games a player, and place would be determined by points killed - points lost - penalties for losing.

Old September 18th, 2011, 03:34 PM

Maziken is surprisingly tart

You could award points based on the number of rounds each party takes to play a map or whether all objectives were completed.
Old September 18th, 2011, 03:47 PM

I just posted this as a question out of curiosity, but now I'm considering starting a "Dungeon Crawls of Valhalla" in the form of SoV, WoV, RoV, and BoV. There could be points for kills -ponts for death, points for objective, or points per rounds per room, rounds 120, being worth 20-1 points, respectively. If anyone thinks this is a good idea, post and I'll start a thread.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios > Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios